Windows 10: What is the fastest memory for my motherboard

Discus and support What is the fastest memory for my motherboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What is the fastest memory for my motherboard. I want 32 gm. There is 4 slots. But 2 mem stick can fit. My MB is ASUS 970 PRO GAMING AURA. 183209 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CapFlam128, Jul 30, 2021.

1. What is the fastest memory for my motherboard

What is the fastest memory for my motherboard. I want 32 gm. There is 4 slots. But 2 mem stick can fit. My MB is ASUS 970 PRO GAMING AURA.

:)

CapFlam128, Jul 30, 2021

2. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Memory Issue.

Go to motherboard manufacturer site, go to Support section, download memory compatibility list. Check your memory.

If you'll find it in list go to step two: at memory manufacturer site download memory manual.

Compare memory settings in manual and in BIOS.

Igor Leyko, Jul 30, 2021
  4. What is the fastest memory for my motherboard

System Reserved Memory issue

Hi Rowan,

The reduction in available system memory depends on the configuration of the following:

• The devices that are installed in the computer and the memory that is reserved by those devices
    • The ability of the motherboard to handle memory
    • The system BIOS version and settings
    • The version of Windows 10 that is installed
    • Other system settings

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest that you check your system for memory problems.

Here's how:

• Type mdsched.exe in the search bar and select the best match.
    • When prompted by the User Account Control, enter an admin user name and password, and click
      Yes.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run it.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

What is the fastest memory for my motherboard

1. What is the fastest memory for my motherboard - Similar Threads - fastest memory motherboard

2. What is wrong with my memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is wrong with my memory: Can anyone please explain how this can happen. I have 2x 8Gb ram in my pc but they are not available. Is it a fault in the ram or motherboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-my-memory/0eef7d1b-68f8-44cf-948d-ec87218f0749
  3. What is wrong with my memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my memory: Can anyone please explain how this can happen. I have 2x 8Gb ram in my pc but they are not available. Is it a fault in the ram or motherboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-my-memory/0eef7d1b-68f8-44cf-948d-ec87218f0749
  4. What is wrong with my memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fastest Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fastest Memory: I think these questions dont belong here but can i know that answer please?Which of the following is considered as fastest memory:A. RAMB. ROMC. CacheD. RegisterI think answer is register but my teacher aint acceptingONCE AGAIN SORRY BUT I WAS CONFUSED WHERE TO ASK THIS...
  6. Fastest Memory

Fastest Memory: I think these questions dont belong here but can i know that answer please?Which of the following is considered as fastest memory:A. RAMB. ROMC. CacheD. RegisterI think answer is register but my teacher aint acceptingONCE AGAIN SORRY BUT I WAS CONFUSED WHERE TO ASK THIS...
  7. what size is my lenovo motherboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what size is my lenovo motherboard?: i bought this pc from somebody about 6 months ago and i want to upgrade from a gtx 1650 my current card to a rtx 2060. i ordered the RTX 2060 but it does not fit in current pc case. so i want to order another pc case. i've tried to find the model but i have had no succes and...
  8. what size is my lenovo motherboard?

what size is my lenovo motherboard?: i bought this pc from somebody about 6 months ago and i want to upgrade from a gtx 1650 my current card to a rtx 2060. i ordered the RTX 2060 but it does not fit in current pc case. so i want to order another pc case. i've tried to find the model but i have had no succes and...
  9. What is the fastest way to get iphone photos to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the fastest way to get iphone photos to Windows 10?: I take a picture on my iPhone. How can I automate them going wirelessly to my PC? Bonus points for being in the correct orientation and not sideways. submitted by /u/yottabet [link] [comments]...
  10. What is the fastest browser to use with windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    What is the fastest browser to use with windows 10?: I have a new HP and now a faster router (thanks, Compumind!) so what browser can best take advantage of my new fast internet without bogging me down with also sorts of ad's and other things. Microsot Edge seems OK but I prefer Chrome. Thanks :) 127794