Windows 10: What is the file size limit for Windows 10, Mail

Discus and support What is the file size limit for Windows 10, Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to send a pdf file to a vendor for review. After sending it dumped my email an attachment into the draft folder and displayed a message to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tnerb58, May 14, 2020.

1. Tnerb58 Win User

What is the file size limit for Windows 10, Mail

I'm trying to send a pdf file to a vendor for review. After sending it dumped my email an attachment into the draft folder and displayed a message to check for correct spelling of the contact email address or file size is too large.

What is the attachment file size limit?

:)

Tnerb58, May 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 14, 2020
  3. Berton Win User
    are there limits to attachment size in the mail app

I just sent a 3.9MB .pdf file to another of my E-Mail accounts without problem.

Berton, May 14, 2020
  4. tcman50 Win User

are there limits to attachment size in the mail app

I took two 1600 x 1200, approx. 900K file size photos this morning and tired to email via the mail app, both times it put the psot into the draft folder and said it couldn't send it out because either an email address was wrong or the attachment size was too large.

The photos sent fine no problem in gmail, any help would be appreciated, once again is there a attachment size limit in the mail app?

Thanks
    TC

tcman50, May 14, 2020
Thema:

1. What is the file size limit for Windows 10, Mail - Similar Threads - file size limit

2. Raid Size limit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Raid Size limit: I need to create a 10TB raid 1 or 5, Does anyone know if this can be done In Windows 10/11 Pro.I need to have optimum read speed with hardware failure protection. I currently have 4 TB of files ranging in size from 50 to 2.5 GB so read speed is important to me. I am currently...
  3. Raid Size limit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Raid Size limit: I need to create a 10TB raid 1 or 5, Does anyone know if this can be done In Windows 10/11 Pro.I need to have optimum read speed with hardware failure protection. I currently have 4 TB of files ranging in size from 50 to 2.5 GB so read speed is important to me. I am currently...
  4. Raid Size limit

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Is OneDrive file size limit 100GB or 250GB?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is OneDrive file size limit 100GB or 250GB?: My wife has a 136GB file in a OneDrive folder. I just tried uploading a large file to OneDrive using the web interface and got an error saying the maximum file size must be less than 100GB. Are these limits correct for OneDrive on the PC and the OneDrive web...
  6. Is there still a WebDAV max file size limit of 4GB in Windows 10?!?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there still a WebDAV max file size limit of 4GB in Windows 10?!?: Dear all, since SMB via Internet is too slow and to hacker-attracting I gave WebDAV another shot... Well it seems that not much has changed since Windows 7. It seems that there is still the 4GB max file size limit and uploads with files larger than that fail, can this...
  7. Outlook Data File Size Limit

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Data File Size Limit: I have a .pst file from Outlook 2003 that has reached its size limit of 2GB. If I import it into a newer version of Outlook will I be able to continue with that data file? If not, is there a way I can increase the size limit? Thanks. 121736
  8. are there limits to attachment size in the mail app

in Browsers and Email
    are there limits to attachment size in the mail app: I took two 1600 x 1200, approx. 900K file size photos this morning and tired to email via the mail app, both times it put the psot into the draft folder and said it couldn't send it out because either an email address was wrong or the attachment size was too large. The...
  9. Limit Size of Hiberfil.sys?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Limit Size of Hiberfil.sys?: Every time I try to do research about Hiberfil.sys, all I end up finding is a bunch of tutorials about how to delete it completely. However, in the event that I'm doing something extremely important and my laptop's battery does run out, I'd prefer not to lose everything I've...
  10. Tile Size limited

in Windows 10 Support
    Tile Size limited: Trying to resize some of my tiles on the Windows 10 start menu. I have added Outlook 2016 and want to set it to Wide but the only options are Small & Medium. How do I get all the options on the resize? 35119

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail for windows 10 size limit