Windows 10: What is the floating window on my screen and how do I get rid of it?

Discus and support What is the floating window on my screen and how do I get rid of it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This window floats in the top middle of my screen. It sits on top of my other apps, and I cannot click it. It has a small arrow pointing up to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BriannaDerevjanik, Feb 12, 2019.

1. What is the floating window on my screen and how do I get rid of it?

This window floats in the top middle of my screen. It sits on top of my other apps, and I cannot click it. It has a small arrow pointing up to a window. Does anyone know what causes it and how to get rid of it?

What is the floating window on my screen and how do I get rid of it? [​IMG]

:)

BriannaDerevjanik, Feb 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 strange unnamed floating text on the screen

As per the attached screen shot.
    Not too sure what causes that text to float on the screen no matter what page or windows or application is running, it is floating on top.
    is there a way to reset it other than Restart and or Logout / Login ?...

What is the floating window on my screen and how do I get rid of it? [​IMG]

OceansBlue, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Win10Pro Win User
    Windows 10 strange unnamed floating text on the screen

In the first post OceansBlue asked "what causes that text to float on the screen no matter what page or windows or application is running" by which I understood that when he / she boots up the computer the word Training immediately pops up and remains on the screen all the time.

In the second, however, OceansBlue suggests that it disappears after the restart, so I'm a bit confused now.

Win10Pro, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

What is the floating window on my screen and how do I get rid of it?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

What is the floating window on my screen and how do I get rid of it?

1. What is the floating window on my screen and how do I get rid of it? - Similar Threads - floating window screen

2. How do i get rid of this line on my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of this line on my screen?: I'm not sure if the image has uploaded but there is a thin white line going across my screen and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I've restarted my laptop and I haven't even touched it for the past couple of weeks....
  3. How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?: There is a letter b which looks like comic strip dialogue. Below it is a mirror, a picnic basket, two chess pieces, a tree and some other stuff and "settings" in the lower right corner....
  4. How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?

How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?: There is a letter b which looks like comic strip dialogue. Below it is a mirror, a picnic basket, two chess pieces, a tree and some other stuff and "settings" in the lower right corner....
  5. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  6. How do I get rid of this screen?

How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  7. What is this icon and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this icon and how do I get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OkMeasurement420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uc2g6v/what_is_this_icon_and_how_do_i_get_rid_of_it/
  8. How do I get rid of this on my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this on my screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mememanstonks_69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggopek/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_on_my_screen/
  9. what is this and how do i get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is this and how do i get rid of it.: how do i uninstall this? https://twitter.com/KidozyGAME/status/1184926861551382530/photo/1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-and-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it/f8214419-e8c6-49f2-9b90-b7ac466a3fcc
  10. What is this "feature" and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this "feature" and how do I get rid of it?: I just rebooted my computer (updated to W10 about 2 weeks ago), and now all of the sudden it wants me to enter a password, for some kind of Microsoft account – this is before I can get to my desktop. They do cleverly tell you how to reset the password at live.com, and I do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of b&o floating window

2. how to get rid of a floating window about display settings

3. how to get floating screen windows

4. cell how to get rid of add new window on screen,
  5. whta is aflowting windows,
  6. how to get rid of a floating note on an windows screen