Windows 10: What is the G: \ Drive working at , from where ?

Discus and support What is the G: \ Drive working at , from where ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The G : drive presenting over weeks , no idea what it is doing and from where , detected by Partition-Manager tool unfound ? How to remove it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BleuOisou, Jan 10, 2021.

1. BleuOisou Win User

What is the G: \ Drive working at , from where ?

The G : drive presenting over weeks , no idea what it is doing and from where , detected by Partition-Manager tool unfound ? How to remove it ?

What is the G:    \   Drive working at  , from where ? 0c015d7d-f5c8-47bc-a83c-b63029675945?upload=true.png

Sincerely

:)

BleuOisou, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Jan 10, 2021
  4. What is the G: \ Drive working at , from where ?

Drive G

This is one of the known issues with the update as Recovery partition should be hidden and is accidentally assigned a drive letter.

Right-click Start>Command Prompt(admin)

Type in the following:

diskpart

list volume

select volume 3

Replace 3 with the number of the volume which is assigned a drive letter. (In hundreds of MBs)

remove letter="G"

Replace G with the Recovery drive letter.

Don't worry, removing a drive letter would not cause any harm to your device.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

What is the G: \ Drive working at , from where ?

1. What is the G: \ Drive working at , from where ? - Similar Threads - Drive working where

2. What is G:\ ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is G:\ ?: I don't know what this is and I tried right clicking this but it does not make the properties appear when i right click on this file. I also cannot open this file and this file suddenly appeared. What should I do with this? my antivirus didnt detect any problems with this and...
  3. What is G:\ ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is G:\ ?: I don't know what this is and I tried right clicking this but it does not make the properties appear when i right click on this file. I also cannot open this file and this file suddenly appeared. What should I do with this? my antivirus didnt detect any problems with this and...
  4. What is G:\ ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. G:\ Drive not accessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    G:\ Drive not accessible: When I got my old computer upgraded The G:\ drive somehow became unusable., but files can still be recovered though; as well as it being detected in the windows 10 set up, but yet it says healthy partition....
  6. What is “g”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is “g”: sometimes when i turn off my pc it says g is one of the apps preventing shutdown submitted by /u/bigtonybruiser [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvokvc/what_is_g/
  7. My "G" drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My "G" drive: Hi, I installed VLC Media Player. It reconfigured my computer. When I went to pull up my "G" drive it was gone. Now when I put my USB in, it doesn't work. It wont even light up as if it was trying to work. What I would like to do is - refresh my computer to the way it...
  8. New G drive appeared from nowhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New G drive appeared from nowhere: A new G: drive appeared from nowhere. There are two Folders. One is named Ltransfer249, the other is Tcached87. In these folders there are about six files that when I open are encrypted (garbled letters, numbers and symbols. Any help on this would be appreciated. thanks,...
  9. New G drive appeared from nowhere

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New G drive appeared from nowhere: A new G: drive appeared from nowhere. There are two Folders. One is named Ltransfer249, the other is Tcached87. In these folders there are about six files that when I open are encrypted (garbled letters, numbers and symbols. Any help on this would be appreciated. thanks,...
  10. Where is my G Drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where is my G Drive?: I don't suppose it is very important but I am wondering where my G Drive is. I have a C Drive, D Drive (Backup), E Drive (DVD),F Drive (Second Drive), H, I, J, K, and L Drives ( Card reader) but no G Drive. Where is it please? 71069