Windows 10: What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin)

Discus and support What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Keylend [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leh0ox/what_is_the_icon_and_how_do_i_get_rid_of_it/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Keylend, Feb 7, 2021.

1. What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin)

/u/Keylend, Feb 7, 2021

2. getting rid of unistalled icons from icon list

getting rid of unistalled icons from icon list

Kenneth PeterRawlins, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Icon text on the right side

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you restore the desktop icons. To do this,

• Right click anywhere on the desktop.
    • Click on View
    • Click on any of the available options (i.e. Small Icons)

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Feb 7, 2021
  4. What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin)

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin)

1. What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin) - Similar Threads - icon rid Bottom

2. How do I get rid of the red X by my sound icon in the bottom right corner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the red X by my sound icon in the bottom right corner?: I accidentally installed the incorrect drivers for my laptop. Consequently, the functioning drivers were uninstalled. Everywhere online explained that you should go to your manufacturer's website to find the correct drivers. The only problem with this is that my manufacturer...
  3. How do I get rid of the red X by my sound icon in the bottom right corner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the red X by my sound icon in the bottom right corner?: I accidentally installed the incorrect drivers for my laptop. Consequently, the functioning drivers were uninstalled. Everywhere online explained that you should go to your manufacturer's website to find the correct drivers. The only problem with this is that my manufacturer...
  4. How do I get rid of the red X by my sound icon in the bottom right corner?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What is this icon and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this icon and how do I get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OkMeasurement420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uc2g6v/what_is_this_icon_and_how_do_i_get_rid_of_it/
  6. what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?: I am sure I will feel very stupid when this is answered.I have a red microphone icon appear floating an top of the desktop screen, and it also appears in the Notification area.If I try to left or right click in the notification area, nothing happens. If I turn off...
  7. what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?: I am sure I will feel very stupid when this is answered.I have a red microphone icon appear floating an top of the desktop screen, and it also appears in the Notification area.If I try to left or right click in the notification area, nothing happens. If I turn off...
  8. what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How do i get rid of the onedrive shortcut and the arrows on the bottom right taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i get rid of the onedrive shortcut and the arrows on the bottom right taskbar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/usernametaken-1234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lz67pr/how_do_i_get_rid_of_the_onedrive_shortcut_and_the/
  10. What is this blue icon and how do I get rid of it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is this blue icon and how do I get rid of it: After removing my microsoft onedrive, this icon has appeared on all my files. How do I get rid of it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-blue-icon-and-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it/d91c33fd-3e58-4457-8f21-3c05652e838c