Windows 10: What is the icon of tea mug and plant on my search bar? How to get rid of it?

Discus and support What is the icon of tea mug and plant on my search bar? How to get rid of it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have found the icon of tea mug and plant on my search bar today!!! I do not know what it is used for and cannot remove it? Is there a way to do so??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kkk6660, May 21, 2022.

1. kkk6660 Win User

What is the icon of tea mug and plant on my search bar? How to get rid of it?

I have found the icon of tea mug and plant on my search bar today!!! I do not know what it is used for and cannot remove it? Is there a way to do so?? Please help . It is super annoying. I am using Windows 10 Home. The system is up-to-date. I did not download or install any new files recently, so should be Windows 10's issue.

:)

kkk6660, May 21, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, May 21, 2022
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 21, 2022
  4. Rosuuri Win User

How to Get Rid of Cortana Search Application Bar?

For some reason this application bar keeps on popping up on Cortana when I search things, anyone know how to get rid of it?
    Screenshot here: (the icons on the top above 'best match' is what I'm talking about)

What is the icon of tea mug and plant on my search bar? How to get rid of it? [​IMG]

Please help! Thanks,

Rosuuri, May 21, 2022
Thema:

1. What is the icon of tea mug and plant on my search bar? How to get rid of it? - Similar Threads - icon tea mug

2. What are these icons in my windows search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are these icons in my windows search bar?: Clicking them doesn't seem to do anything. I find them distracting as I like my taskbar to be as minimalist as possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-icons-in-my-windows-search-bar/1d8e0388-9028-4fd1-8ae8-d0ee17f03f38
  3. What are these icons in my windows search bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are these icons in my windows search bar?: Clicking them doesn't seem to do anything. I find them distracting as I like my taskbar to be as minimalist as possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-icons-in-my-windows-search-bar/1d8e0388-9028-4fd1-8ae8-d0ee17f03f38
  4. What is the icon of tea mug and plant on my search bar? How to get rid of it?

What is the icon of tea mug and plant on my search bar? How to get rid of it?: I have found the icon of tea mug and plant on my search bar today!!! I do not know what it is used for and cannot remove it? Is there a way to do so?? Please help . It is super annoying. I am using Windows 10 Home. The system is up-to-date. I did not download or install any...
  5. What is the icon of tea mug and plant on my search bar? How to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the icon of tea mug and plant on my search bar? How to get rid of it?: I have found the icon of tea mug and plant on my search bar today!!! I do not know what it is used for and cannot remove it? Is there a way to do so?? Please help . It is super annoying. I am using Windows 10 Home. The system is up-to-date. I did not download or install any...
  6. How to get rid of the icon on the search bar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of the icon on the search bar Windows 10: I opened my laptop today May 12th, 2022 to see this:Because it is "International Nurses Day", they added this icon on my search bar.How do I get rid of it?---------------P.S. Do Microsoft developers have this much free time to add useless features like this? They should have...
  7. How to get rid of the icon on the search bar Windows 10

How to get rid of the icon on the search bar Windows 10: I opened my laptop today May 12th, 2022 to see this:Because it is "International Nurses Day", they added this icon on my search bar.How do I get rid of it?---------------P.S. Do Microsoft developers have this much free time to add useless features like this? They should have...
  8. How to get rid of the icon on the search bar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. cannot get rid of search bar

cannot get rid of search bar: Hi, can someone please tell me how to get rid of this search bar at the top of my screen? it is driving me crazy and doesnt hide when i watch full screen!! [img] 46807
  10. How to Get Rid of Cortana Search Application Bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Get Rid of Cortana Search Application Bar?: For some reason this application bar keeps on popping up on Cortana when I search things, anyone know how to get rid of it? Screenshot here: (the icons on the top above 'best match' is what I'm talking about) [img] Please help! Thanks, 46560