Windows 10: What is the idea of windows 11 from?

Discus and support What is the idea of windows 11 from? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I see this everywhere. I mean, maybe windows ten could use a ui/gui redesign to make it more user friendly, and performance fixes to optimize it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SandyPlayz86, Jul 6, 2020.

1. What is the idea of windows 11 from?

I see this everywhere.

I mean, maybe windows ten could use a ui/gui redesign to make it more user friendly, and performance fixes to optimize it for games and performance on lower end devices, and just make windows faster. but Why all of a sudden do I see this everywhere?

I mean. It wouldn't be too hard to make windows 11 if Microsoft uses 10 as a baseplate. but why is it all over the internet?

Linus tech tips even did a video about it at some point, or one of his sub channels did.

I mean, was this a leaked OS? or what?

or was windows gonna do it, but they decided it would be too hard to redesign the OS?

:)

SandyPlayz86, Jul 6, 2020
  2. JoeNamco Win User

Idea of making Windows 11 Explicit ?

Post it on Feedback why?

Your post has nothing to do with Windows 10 and Feedback is about Win 10.

This is why after all he was advised by a MS Engineer.

WV

Wungraileng Vashi replied on

Hi Lazar,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your valuable input and idea. I would suggest you to share your opinion using the Windows feedback App and our developers will look into it.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

JoeNamco, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

What is the idea of windows 11 from?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

What is the idea of windows 11 from?

1. What is the idea of windows 11 from? - Similar Threads - idea

2. hi i am unable to upgrade from win 10 to win 11. have attached the logs. any idea what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i am unable to upgrade from win 10 to win 11. have attached the logs. any idea what...: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/zrv129evekqkpfhrps9tg/logs.zip?rlkey=sma3iyyu1h0ibtpiyhd718f7l&dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-unable-to-upgrade-from-win-10-to-win-11/47e747bc-7ae3-4395-83f7-83b98889d2f3
  3. hi i am unable to upgrade from win 10 to win 11. have attached the logs. any idea what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi i am unable to upgrade from win 10 to win 11. have attached the logs. any idea what...: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/zrv129evekqkpfhrps9tg/logs.zip?rlkey=sma3iyyu1h0ibtpiyhd718f7l&dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-unable-to-upgrade-from-win-10-to-win-11/47e747bc-7ae3-4395-83f7-83b98889d2f3
  4. hi i am unable to upgrade from win 10 to win 11. have attached the logs. any idea what...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...: itS LIKE I PREsS THE CAPs lock key all the time and turn it on off. i Found how to fix with shift key but when i fix i cannot CliCk / ? .....How to fiX that ????...
  6. for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...

for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...: itS LIKE I PREsS THE CAPs lock key all the time and turn it on off. i Found how to fix with shift key but when i fix i cannot CliCk / ? .....How to fiX that ????...
  7. have no idea what ive done

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have no idea what ive done: But cant run any troubleshooting stuff, click in files in windows file explorer and all of them show "windows cant find - make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. also have windows updates that fail. my pc is a dumpster fire right now....
  8. have no idea what ive done

have no idea what ive done: But cant run any troubleshooting stuff, click in files in windows file explorer and all of them show "windows cant find - make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. also have windows updates that fail. my pc is a dumpster fire right now....
  9. I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...: I have Windows 11 installed in HP - 15s. I am not sure from which topic this issue is related so please forgive me if i have chosen the wrong topic of the question. Is this only a display error that doesn't not affecting the health of the system, then it is not such a major...
  10. I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...

I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...: I have Windows 11 installed in HP - 15s. I am not sure from which topic this issue is related so please forgive me if i have chosen the wrong topic of the question. Is this only a display error that doesn't not affecting the health of the system, then it is not such a major...