Windows 10: What is the "internet low-mic utility tool" in task manager?

Discus and support What is the "internet low-mic utility tool" in task manager? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I opened task manager and saw "internet low-mic utility tool" as a background process for a bit and it disappeared. Is this normal? I have never seen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tqkend, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Tqkend Win User

What is the "internet low-mic utility tool" in task manager?

I opened task manager and saw "internet low-mic utility tool" as a background process for a bit and it disappeared. Is this normal? I have never seen this process before.

:)

Tqkend, Nov 25, 2022
  2. TerriB Win User

Win 10 Task Manager - Startup list - numbers next to items

I have (15) next to Google Chrome in my apps list on the task manager. I pulled down the arrow and there is a list of 15 Google Chrome items but what does that really mean to me? I only have 4 tabs open so have no clue what the (15) is representing. They all have good sized memory numbers.

TerriB, Nov 25, 2022
  3. Graulges Win User
    Win 10 Task Manager - Startup list - numbers next to items

In my startup list Skype has (2) after it. It means there are two components to that item, The main Skype program and Internet Low-Mic Utility Tool that loads with it. HTH What is the "internet low-mic utility tool" in task manager? :)

Graulges, Nov 25, 2022
  4. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

1. What is the "internet low-mic utility tool" in task manager? - Similar Threads - internet low mic

2. What is the "internet low-mic utility tool" in task manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the "internet low-mic utility tool" in task manager?: I opened task manager and saw "internet low-mic utility tool" as a background process for a bit and it disappeared. Is this normal? I have never seen this process before....
  3. What is the "internet low-mic utility tool" in task manager?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the "internet low-mic utility tool" in task manager?: I opened task manager and saw "internet low-mic utility tool" as a background process for a bit and it disappeared. Is this normal? I have never seen this process before....
  4. Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager: After I updated Windows 11 22H2, only CPU, Memory, Disk, and Network utilization are shown in the "Processes" tab. Before the update, I could also see the graphics usage and power draw, as well as the usages currently visible. I currently have installed the latest Nvidia...
  5. Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager

Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager: After I updated Windows 11 22H2, only CPU, Memory, Disk, and Network utilization are shown in the "Processes" tab. Before the update, I could also see the graphics usage and power draw, as well as the usages currently visible. I currently have installed the latest Nvidia...
  6. 100% GPU utilization in Task Manager for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% GPU utilization in Task Manager for no reason: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dadmou5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yjzuu8/100_gpu_utilization_in_task_manager_for_no_reason/
  7. Disk utilization 100% in Task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk utilization 100% in Task manager: My laptop shows 100% disk utilization in the task manager for the first 20-30 mins after I start my machine. During this time when it is 100%, system performance is very slow. After 30 mins, disk utilization drops again under 20% and everything is normal. I tried reaching...
  8. Low Priority in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low Priority in Task Manager: So I got Black Ops Cold War the other day, and I was lagging a small bit from time to time, so I decided to up the priority. I was surprised to find it at "low" but didn't think anything of it, and yet every time I put the priority to normal or above, it automatically sets...
  9. What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?

What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?: Hello, I'm just kinda curious at what would happen if you end the Task Manager with Task Manager... Would it go into an infinite loop cycle similar to the "what if you deleted the recycle bin" theory of a black hole in your computer? Would it crash the program? Not...
  10. Task manager > startup > task scheduler configuration tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager > startup > task scheduler configuration tool: So im going through my pc's with a comb (you've noticed if you are following this forum lol) and i came across this. Due to the fact I have 2 entries on this pc, and 1 on my backup pc, I "think" i know what it is, but I want to make sure as I dont recall them being there in...