Windows 10: What is the language of the code and from where i can learn this ?

Discus and support What is the language of the code and from where i can learn this ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello ! Everyone ok I am person who has a lot interest in computer so i thought how can i lock folder in windows so i browse the internet and i found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arslan Iftikhar, Oct 2, 2019.

1. What is the language of the code and from where i can learn this ?

Hello ! Everyone ok I am person who has a lot interest in computer so i thought how can i lock folder in windows so i browse the internet and i found tutorial saying lock the folder using CMD.

So there was code which is to be copied and past on notepad and after that we have to save this as bat file.

I have knowledge about the CMD commands and i know little bit how to program so i can understand the code but i want detail about this code what is this in which language it is written.

Any one who can recommend me the book for learning notepad secrets.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Arslan iftikhar.

Here is the code.

@ECHO OFF
    title locker
    if EXIST "Control Panel.{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}" goto UNLOCK
    if NOT EXIST MyFolder goto MDMyFolder
    :CONFIRM
    echo Are you sure to lock this folder? (Y/N)
    set/p "cho=>"
    if %cho%==Y goto LOCK
    if %cho%==y goto LOCK
    if %cho%==n goto END
    if %cho%==N goto END
    echo Invalid choice.
    goto CONFIRM
    :LOCK
    ren MyFolder "Control Panel.{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}"
    attrib +h +s "Control Panel.{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}"
    echo Folder locked
    goto End
    :UNLOCK
    echo Enter password to Unlock Your Secure Folder
    set/p "pass=>"
    if NOT %pass%== success goto FAIL
    attrib -h -s "Control Panel.{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}"
    ren "Control Panel.{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}" MyFolder
    echo Folder Unlocked successfully
    goto End
    :FAIL
    echo Invalid password
    goto end
    :MDMyFolder
    md MyFolder
    echo MyFolder created successfully
    goto End
    :End

:)

Arslan Iftikhar, Oct 2, 2019

2. Coding language for BIOS?

That is what I was figuring. C or Assembly. I really like coding in C, so far more then C++.

Reading over that UEFI Programming steps website. Really cool stuff.

MxPhenom 216, Oct 2, 2019
  3. george89 Win User
    Easy Program Language to Learn

I wanting to learn how to program and I was wondering if anybody knew of an easy program language to learn at first.

I'm going to self teach myself but I was wanting to know what would be the best program language to start on would be.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated

george89, Oct 2, 2019
  4. What is the language of the code and from where i can learn this ?

What programming language

Hi,
    I kinda have a problem... I dont know which computer programming language to learn and stick with. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have done 2d programming with c++ and python and now want to move onto possibly 3d game programming. Which language should i use that has good 3d API's? I was thinking possibly C# with XNA gamestudio becuase my high school offers C# classes. Any suggestions?!*Smile What is the language of the code and from where i can learn this ? :)

Thanks!

binsky3333, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

What is the language of the code and from where i can learn this ?

1. What is the language of the code and from where i can learn this ? - Similar Threads - language code where

2. Where can I learn about changes made to apps that are updated from the Windows store ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I learn about changes made to apps that are updated from the Windows store ?: I check for app updates from the Windows store pretty often. And frequently there are indeed updates available for apps already installed on my laptop. Is there anywhere that I might read what these new updates contain ? IE: Recently, I installed the "Your Phone" app....
  3. What are the language learning program for Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are the language learning program for Windows?: I know only of Rosetta Stone, are there others? 152591
  4. microsoft solitaire collection changed as from today the language . I can not find where to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft solitaire collection changed as from today the language . I can not find where to...: I already removed it and installed it again , but this foreign language keeps turning up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-changed-as-from/fd5c7860-1231-4cf0-a556-bd7da4ad2718"
  5. From where can i learn 3d paint in 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    From where can i learn 3d paint in 2019: I am wiling to learn 3d paint which comes with windows .can anyone tell me the best way to learn it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/from-where-can-i-learn-3d-paint-in-2019/1e7318d2-e89a-4cbc-9807-f848c1e89fbb
  6. I have no idea what I'm doing, I don't understand any of it, where can I go to learn (online)?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have no idea what I'm doing, I don't understand any of it, where can I go to learn (online)?: I'm a beginner and don't understand any of the computer 'stuff'. I want to put all my photos into one file(?) with each dated and labelled. I've got them all over the place and scared to delete in case I lose them. have several copies. Found that photo's taken recently...
  7. Visual Studio IntelliCode supports more languages and learns from code

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio IntelliCode supports more languages and learns from code: At Build 2018, we announced Visual Studio IntelliCode, a set of AI-assisted capabilities that improve developer productivity. IntelliCode includes features like contextual IntelliSense code completion recommendations, code formatting, and style rule inference. IntelliCode...
  8. What is SYSTEM? Where can I find it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is SYSTEM? Where can I find it?: My laptop is taking too much data from my phone. And the data usage details says SYSTEM. There are two system listed in the details. One consumes little data but the other one consumes 50mb in a matter of seconds and a few minutes later, my data is all used up. I did not...
  9. Can I learn Visual Basic coding alone or I must watch a tutorial?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I learn Visual Basic coding alone or I must watch a tutorial?: Hi, can I learn and code basic language in Visual Studio 2017 community by myself? Microsoft Docs site says visual basic is easy to learn, I'm a absolute new to this, can I just type codes randomly in the code section and learn my way forward? or I must watch a tutorial on...
  10. where can I install the Chinese language input method?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I install the Chinese language input method?: where can I install the Chinese language input method Cangjie? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software/e32cf567-cee9-44e6-bf39-d04550734025