Windows 10: What is the latest version of WDDM driver and how to install it?

Discus and support What is the latest version of WDDM driver and how to install it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was reading Windows 10 system requirements and I saw that I need to have DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver. What is the latest version of WDDM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tanmay Vir Rana, Sep 15, 2021.

1. What is the latest version of WDDM driver and how to install it?

I was reading Windows 10 system requirements and I saw that I need to have DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver. What is the latest version of WDDM and how to install it?

:)

Tanmay Vir Rana, Sep 15, 2021
  2. MASTAN Win User

WDDM version?

Win10 1803 introduced WDDM 2.4, some vendors already presented drivers supporting it beforehand. (at least Nvidia)

It happened with the previous version too WDDM version empty in Win10 Fall Creators Update

MASTAN, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Drone Win User
    WDDM driver? Windows 8.1

Yes nvidia driver packs usually have drivers for 7/8.1/10 (WDDM 1.2/1.3/2) all in one. Just download and install latest nvidia drivers (in this case version 10.18.13.6182). And Windows Update won't offer that optional update anymore.

Drone, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

What is the latest version of WDDM driver and how to install it?

WDDM Driver Modules

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) version depends on the architecture of the display card that is designed by the hardware manufacturer, to update the WDDM version you will have to update the display driver from your display driver
    manufacturer, if you don’t use a graphics card, installing a new graphics card that supports latest version of WDDM will work.

Additional information: Introduction
    to the Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM)
    and also check the
    WDDM 2.1 Features

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

What is the latest version of WDDM driver and how to install it?

1. What is the latest version of WDDM driver and how to install it? - Similar Threads - latest version WDDM

2. how to update WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to update WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?: Dear all,Good morning.How can I update my existing WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?I am working with a system with following specifications.Please reply as soon as possible.Thanks in advance for your advice for me.Regards,Ansiram...
  3. how to update WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to update WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?: Dear all,Good morning.How can I update my existing WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?I am working with a system with following specifications.Please reply as soon as possible.Thanks in advance for your advice for me.Regards,Ansiram...
  4. how to update WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WDDM version

WDDM version: why is WDDM version 1.1. Windows version-10 Intel R HD graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wddm-version/64aa3ccd-b8a7-499a-ba77-fe99cefd8f59
  6. WDDM Driver Modules

WDDM Driver Modules: I'm kinda new to the WDDM module knowledge, but was wondering if i could update my WDDM version from 1.3 to 2.0 or newer if needed: this particular pc i'm using is: Asus X551M or X551MA, Intel Celeron N2830 (integrated graphics being used)...
  7. latest driver version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    latest driver version: what is the latest driver version from the ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-driver-version/27d7df0c-60a6-430a-a908-8b09b42bd58c
  8. Check Windows Display Driver Model Version for WDDM Support in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check Windows Display Driver Model Version for WDDM Support in Windows: How to: Check Windows Display Driver Model Version for WDDM Support in Windows How to Check Windows Display Driver Model Version for WDDM Support in Windows Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) is the graphic driver architecture for video card drivers running Microsoft...
  9. Latest Realtek Driver versions confusing

Latest Realtek Driver versions confusing: My present Realtek audio driver is 6.0.1 8251....when go to Latest Realtek Driver link it shows 6.0.1 8254 version ...but when i go microsoft update download link....the various download options show 6.0.1 8248 ...very confusing. Device manager shows i have the latest...
  10. How to Update WDDM 2.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Update WDDM 2.1: Hi , have a good day.I am a user of windows 10 pro x64 (10586). I want to upgrade Windows from WDDM2.0 to 2.1. What are the required updates for this? I do not want to bulk update. I just want to upgrade the Wddm feature. 79421