Windows 10: What is the least expensive way to purchase Microsoft Office including Access.

Discus and support What is the least expensive way to purchase Microsoft Office including Access. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am currently running MS Office Pro 2007 which includes Access, which I use a lot. MS Office Pro 2007 currently has no MS support, but when I updated... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChuckV1, May 14, 2019 at 4:42 PM.

1. ChuckV1 Win User

What is the least expensive way to purchase Microsoft Office including Access.

I am currently running MS Office Pro 2007 which includes Access, which I use a lot. MS Office Pro 2007 currently has no MS support, but when I updated to the free upgrade of MS Office Pro 2010, I lost some MODS/MODI scanning capabilities, so I reverted back to 2007. What is the least expensive way to purchase a MS Office product which includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Access? ( I don't care about One Note, Cloud storage, or Skype.)

Thanks

cv

:)

2. The computer crashes when accessing Microsoft Office on Windows 10

Hi Indu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does the system crashes only when accessing Microsoft Office product?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access Microsoft Office products?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Which version of Microsoft Office have you installed on your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Press Windows
    key and type Troubleshooting.

Select Troubleshooting and hit
    Enter.

Click on View all in the left pane of the window.

Select System Maintenance.

Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrading to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

If the issue persists only when accessing the Microsoft Office products, I suggest you to contact the below forums as we have a dedicated team to assist you better with this issue.

Microsoft Office Forums

Select the right category to post a query.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 14, 2019 at 4:43 PM
  3. //mAr Win User
    Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

4. Drone Win User

Microsoft Releases Office 365 Home Premium

Microsoft Office 2013 Now Available For Purchase

Thema:

1. What is the least expensive way to purchase Microsoft Office including Access. - Similar Threads - least expensive purchase

2. What is the least expensive way to Microsoft Office including Access.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What is the least expensive way to Microsoft Office including Access.: I am currently running MS Office Pro 2007 which includes Access, which I use a lot. MS Office Pro 2007 currently has no MS support, but when I updated to the free upgrade of MS Office Pro 2010, I lost some MODS/MODI scanning capabilities, so I reverted back to 2007. What is...
  3. Microsoft store purchases

Microsoft store purchases: Why does Microsoft store Show that I have bought nearly every app, when I have not made any purchases? The store Shows I have purchased apps I have never even seen! WHAT is up?...
  4. RE: what is the cheapest way to purchase w10 home & w10 pro licenses

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    RE: what is the cheapest way to purchase w10 home & w10 pro licenses: hi, i am in the process of starting a small business, "my first." One of the services i will provide is 24/7 technical support, australia wide for all windows based pc's. I will provide over the phone & visit you options for all my potential clients.' "I am really surprised...
  5. Can't purchase Office suite

Can't purchase Office suite: I'm trying to get a new subscription to Office 365 Personal but can't complete the purchase because the 'Buy now' button is greyed out and unclickable. Here are the steps: 1: I add the product to my basket and click 'Checkout'. 2: I'm redirected to a screen headed...
  6. Microsoft Purchase Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Purchase Scam: Hey guys 1st time here, just thought I'd share this since I haven't seen anyone else report this. Anyways this is another scam similar to the ones where you'll get spooked into contacting a listed "Microsoft tech support". A support who sounds like he just learned english...
  7. Microsoft store purchase not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase not in library: MICROSOFT SUCKS!!!!! On January 14, 2018 I purchased Superhot VR. It got played for a while then deleted off the pc at some point. The other day, my son wanted to play it again, so I thought no problem I will just reinstall it. I went to my library in the store app and it...
  8. What about DVD Navigator? Will it be included?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What about DVD Navigator? Will it be included?: I use HTPC software (JRiver Media Center) to play my DVD Movies. The JRiver program uses the Microsoft DVD Navigator (as does a lot of third-party DVD playback software). I read that WIN10 will not include DVD Navigator. I'm not sure yet if this will be a problem for me (or...
  9. What is "MY Office"?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    What is "MY Office"?: I just noticed something called "My Office" listed in the Recently Added section of my Start Menu. I did not knowingly install this and I have no idea what it is or where it came from. I right clicked it and chose Run as Admin and got the Do you want to allow this app to...
  10. Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium

in Windows 10 News
    Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium: As businesses of all sizes come to realize the value of data analytics to inform decision-making, many are also discovering the need for database solutions like Microsoft Access to help collect, organize and share data, as well as create reports that deliver valuable...