Windows 10: What is the licence and permissions for the models included in 3D Builder?

Discus and support What is the licence and permissions for the models included in 3D Builder? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Are the models included in 3D builder such as the bulldozer and rowing boat allowed to be used/remixed/shared by users, and if so, what licence is this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JCDenton_2052, Jun 16, 2020.

1. What is the licence and permissions for the models included in 3D Builder?

Are the models included in 3D builder such as the bulldozer and rowing boat allowed to be used/remixed/shared by users, and if so, what licence is this under?

:)

JCDenton_2052, Jun 16, 2020

2. Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.

Hello,

Thank you for replying with required information.

1. Are you facing this issue with all the models in 3D Builder?
    2. Have you downloaded the models or have you created you own models using 3D builder application?
    3. In which file format are the models saved?
    4. Were you able to view the models in the 3D builder normally, prior to this issue?

Reply with the information to the above question for further clarity on the issue.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue is specific to the user account. Refer the article on
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

for steps to create a new user account.

we await your response.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 16, 2020
  3. KBZAW Win User
    3d builder associate png

: ( 3d builder is not included in the list of apps ... I tried to browse, found what looks to be a Windows Apps folder under Program Files, but .. permission denied ... cannot browse to its subfolders

KBZAW, Jun 16, 2020
  4. What is the licence and permissions for the models included in 3D Builder?

3d builder image

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the 3D images that are created in 3D builder. To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed?(Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of the 3D builder app installed?

However, we would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the 3D Builder app.

1. Press Windows + X key from the keyboard. Select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage
      and click on Enter.
    3. Type: Exit and click on Enter.
    4. Restart the PC.
      Open Microsoft Store app and reinstall
      3D builder app
    5. Check if the issue persists.

Also, Please follow the steps mentioned in the
    screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshots of the 3D images that became white. This will help us to understand the issue more clearly.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

What is the licence and permissions for the models included in 3D Builder?

1. What is the licence and permissions for the models included in 3D Builder? - Similar Threads - licence permissions models

2. License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11: Buenos días: ¿Cúal es la licencia de los modelos de la biblioteca de 3D Builder - Windows11? Gracias. Good morning: What is the license of the models in the 3D Builder library- Windows 11? Thank you....
  3. License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11: Buenos días: ¿Cúal es la licencia de los modelos de la biblioteca de 3D Builder - Windows11? Gracias. Good morning: What is the license of the models in the 3D Builder library- Windows 11? Thank you....
  4. 3d builder and paint 3d library model orgins?

3d builder and paint 3d library model orgins?: it looks like the animals, cars ect from the 3d library were not made in these programs because of the organic shapes. does anybody know which software was used?...
  5. Models smoothening completely in 3D Builder

Models smoothening completely in 3D Builder: Hi, I am hoping someone can help. I have a 3D file which is fairly low poly. In 3D builder, the 'smoothing' filter makes the object look perfect, nice crisp edges, but smoother surfaces. As far as I know there's no UV or other data that's giving it the 'look' of being...
  6. 3d Builder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3d Builder: Hi I try to get 3d builder but the windows store says , I need a new app to open this store How do I get round this Regards Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/fb0f19f7-b9c5-491d-b7e9-843643726f00
  7. Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.

Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.: hello i just got a brand new Dell G15 gaming laptop and now my models on 3d Builder look like they are shining blue dots all over the surface almost as if the objects are selected or something no mater what i do i cant make them go away its an odd problem hard to describe but...
  8. Newest 3d Builder release breaks model repair.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Newest 3d Builder release breaks model repair.: Just a FYI, and hopefully it's fixed SOON, but the newest release of 3d builder completely breaks the repair function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-3d-builder-release-breaks-model-repair/827a8966-432c-4a40-986e-7e16a1b3492f"
  9. 3D Builder Minecraft Models and Structures

3D Builder Minecraft Models and Structures: Hello! I was just trying to make something cool in 3D Builder, and I stumbled upon many Minecraft models, and there was a line for "From Minecraft" or something, I'd just like to know, whether there is an actual feature for that (the ability to import minecraft structures...
  10. 3D Builder Minecraft Models

3D Builder Minecraft Models: Hello! I was just trying to make something cool in 3D Builder, and I stumbled upon many Minecraft models, and there was a line for "From Minecraft" or something, I'd just like to know, whether there is an actual feature for that (the ability to import minecraft structures...