Windows 10: What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?

Discus and support What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend and I are switching from the Windows version of Minecraft to the Java edition and I am trying to figure out if he is eligible for a refund... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZathuraZachx360, Sep 12, 2020.

1. What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?

My friend and I are switching from the Windows version of Minecraft to the Java edition and I am trying to figure out if he is eligible for a refund before having him go thru the refund process.

:)

ZathuraZachx360, Sep 12, 2020

2. refund? somehow not eligible but unable to play

I gave forza horizon a chance only i can play on low settings for some time but then freezes happen and map loads realy slow and i really start to get frustrated at this point. i have a 3,4 ghz 1060 16gb pc. i should be able to play it but i only can play
    on low settings. i tried so many things to fix it but cant play this game. so i want to get a refund. i played under 2 hours. before buying i read online that i have 2 weeks after buying to refund if played under 2 hours. wich i have, i brought it today. im
    so scared i trew away 70 euros for a game i cant play. battlefield 1 i play on high settings stable 60fps... forza 3. unstable 36fps on low settings.. you get how i feel :/

PatrickDekker, Sep 12, 2020
  3. refund

I have followed the steps in order to get a refund for a digital game that i have recently downloaded yet when I enter my order history there is no option or button to request a refund. I have read over the terms and requirements in order to be eligible
    for a refund (in which I am). Somebody please help.

RachelBrownfield1, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?

1. What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund? - Similar Threads - limit play game

2. Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?: Hello,Our organization is having an account login issue and a Microsoft support representative said that we need to purchase Windows 11 Pro to access an option that would solve our problem we’re currently on Windows 11 Home.In the off-chance that Windows 11 Pro DOESN’T fix...
  3. Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?: Hello,Our organization is having an account login issue and a Microsoft support representative said that we need to purchase Windows 11 Pro to access an option that would solve our problem we’re currently on Windows 11 Home.In the off-chance that Windows 11 Pro DOESN’T fix...
  4. Set child time limits for combination of games, but leave unlimited Zoom / Office time?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Set child time limits for combination of games, but leave unlimited Zoom / Office time?: Hello! I'd like to give my son unlimited time to work in MS Office or be on Zoom for school stuff. But I'd like to count everything else Edge, Discord, games, etc toward his screen time limit. It seems like there should be an obvious way to do this, but I can't quite figure...
  5. Group games together for time limit

Group games together for time limit: I'm trying to set up time limits for games on my kids' account, and while I see how I can set individual time limits for each app, I was wondering if there was a way to set up a limit for a group of apps? For example, they have Roblox and Minecraft, and I would like to set...
  6. What Childhood games do you still play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Childhood games do you still play?: Here is a small list of games that I always find myself coming back to: 1. Heroes of might and Magic 3 2. Runescape 3. Serious Sam TFE and TSE 4. Need for Speed Underground 2; Most Wanted (2005); Hot Pursuit 2 Do you play anything similar? If anyone's down to play together...
  7. No time limits set, but still limiting time

No time limits set, but still limiting time: I have kids who need to use Google Chrome for distance learning. When I enabled that app for them, it set a time limit. I have removed all app time limits on the kids accounts, but one of them is still blocked from using Chrome unless he asks an adult. How can I fix this...
  8. Gaming Time Limits [Suggestion]

Gaming Time Limits [Suggestion]: Hello All, The norm seems to be 2 hrs per day. Dividing that up into YouTube, XBox and some approved online sites leaves little time for each. Our 10 yo is allowed online only after all his homework is complete, sports practice, chores and any family plans are completed. He...
  9. What Games are you playing right now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Games are you playing right now?: Insurgency for me... I'm kinda addicted. *Tongue [img] [img] [img] [img] 25787
  10. What Games are you playing right now? [2]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Games are you playing right now? [2]: Been playing some Assassin's Creed Origins... [img] 100610