Windows 10: What is the location of mountains and lake photo in Windows 10 lock screen

Discus and support What is the location of mountains and lake photo in Windows 10 lock screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have been trying to find the location of mountains and lake photo in Windows 10 lock screen [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JMeinh1, Jun 29, 2019.

1. JMeinh1 Win User

What is the location of mountains and lake photo in Windows 10 lock screen

I have been trying to find the location of mountains and lake photo in Windows 10 lock screen

What is the location of mountains and lake photo in Windows 10 lock screen [​IMG]

:)

JMeinh1, Jun 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 lock screen image location (where in the world)

This answer finally got me my answer! The gorgeous lake and mountains picture among Windows 10 lock screen photos is apparently Lake Quill in New Zealand. Google's reverse image tool works great! Thank you Geoff Crocker and RicW-nw!

IslandDweller, Jun 29, 2019
  3. BobMaust Win User
    Change Photo on Lock Screen

I purchased this PC brand new.

I was the one who setup the PC following the setup process.

I was asked to view a variety of photos and vote Like or Unlike by an unknown source. After voting for several photos involving mountains and lake and rivers, a photo from Canada is now locked into my Lock Screen and I cannot replace it.

Windows 10 Home version 1703

BobMaust, Jun 29, 2019
  4. JJJJGGGGG Win User

Windows 10 - Boot Picture - Mountains and Lakes in New Zealand

Please tell me the location of this file, I have been directed to a folder where a number of the Windows 10 pictures are but this one isn't there and I want to change the boot picture. Not the lock screen, not the background picture, not the desktop picture,
    not the theme picture, not the personal icon picture, not the user picture, no any of those, the very first picture that appears BEFORE you even get to log in, it is a picture of the mountains with a red backpack in the foreground and lakes. Please!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

JJJJGGGGG, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

1. What is the location of mountains and lake photo in Windows 10 lock screen - Similar Threads - location mountains lake

2. I want Mountain Lake scene back on my screen please. I hate the drying lake you stuck on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want Mountain Lake scene back on my screen please. I hate the drying lake you stuck on...: You kept asking me if I liked a new picture when I first opened my lap top. I loved the mountain lake scene, the one you STUCK me with is ugly of a drying up lake and it is depressing. Please replace the original picture of the mountain lake scene for me. Thank you....
  3. I want Mountain Lake scene back on my screen please. I hate the drying lake you stuck on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want Mountain Lake scene back on my screen please. I hate the drying lake you stuck on...: You kept asking me if I liked a new picture when I first opened my lap top. I loved the mountain lake scene, the one you STUCK me with is ugly of a drying up lake and it is depressing. Please replace the original picture of the mountain lake scene for me. Thank you....
  4. I want Mountain Lake scene back on my screen please. I hate the drying lake you stuck on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue mountains on photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue mountains on photos: I am having issues with seeing my pictures unless I open the actual photo, all I see is blue mountains https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-mountains-on-photos/d72a2676-3131-4921-b7bb-9c468c77aa84
  6. Windows Spotlight only shows Mountain Lake picture.

Windows Spotlight only shows Mountain Lake picture.: I have basically never seen another picture than the one with the mountain lake on Windows Spotlight. [ATTACH] I have followed all the guides I've found how to reset windows spotlight by deleting all files under...
  7. Windows 10 Lock Screen Images Are NOT Located At The Normal Location

Windows 10 Lock Screen Images Are NOT Located At The Normal Location: I have been trying to find the location of lock screen images for a while not but no luck. It is supposed to be at: "%USERPROFILE%/AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets"NOT The only items there are mostly icons...
  8. Windows 10: issue with displaying the photo location on the lock screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10: issue with displaying the photo location on the lock screen.: Hello, This photo changes every couple days. Its a random place on Earth photo. Its not saved on my hard drive. I dont know where the photo comes from. Its not saved on my drive. The current photo is a lengthy dock on a lake where the lake temperature is higher than the...
  9. Photos missing, blue mountain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos missing, blue mountain: [IMG][IMG]I cannot see my photos at all! All photos show a blue mountain with a moon, when I click on it it says the file name & “We can’t open this file.” I am freaking out as my photos are irreplacable & very important to me! Background: I just did an update, also I...
  10. Windows 10 Lock Screen Picture Location

Windows 10 Lock Screen Picture Location: [IMG]Hello, Can anyone please advise which city/place this picture was taken at? Windows 10 updated and I cannot find the picture in my app data anymore. Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mountain screen background location

2. windows10 mountain photo

3. where is the mountain lake shown in the windows 10 login screen?

4. windows mountain lake wallpaper,
  5. Windows 10 lake and mountain,
  6. windows 10 photos mountain lake,
  7. location of the mountain lake lickscreen in windows,
  8. windows 10 sperrbildschirm bilder bergsee,
  9. Suche den Bergsee von Windows