Windows 10: What is the 'Location' tab in firefox history for. When I click on it, the order of the...

Discus and support What is the 'Location' tab in firefox history for. When I click on it, the order of the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I was wondering what this Location tab in firefox history is for. When I click on it, the order of the history items change. What is it exactly?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by its Benoy here, Aug 7, 2018.

1. What is the 'Location' tab in firefox history for. When I click on it, the order of the...

Hi I was wondering what this Location tab in firefox history is for. When I click on it, the order of the history items change. What is it exactly?

What is the 'Location' tab in firefox history for. When I click on it, the order of the... a750ce13-c864-4a1f-838e-703031339317?upload=true.jpg

:)

its Benoy here, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Laurijan Win User

Firefox tabs stackable?

Hi!

I have this problem little "problem" with Firefox:

I have 9 tabs opened ready every time I start Firefox and it looks like this:

What is the 'Location' tab in firefox history for. When I click on it, the order of the... nimetön.jpg

Once I start surfing reading emails and opening links the number of tabs increases fast so that in no time the tabs that doesnt fit my screen are hidden.

I would love to have an Firefox extension that enables me to stack the tab in several rows so that all tabs can be displayed but could not find one that works this way.

Laurijan, Aug 7, 2018
  3. silkstone Win User
    Location history json

You can just use google maps timelines to find out what google has on your location history.

silkstone, Aug 7, 2018
  4. What is the 'Location' tab in firefox history for. When I click on it, the order of the...

Cannot open new Tab in Firefox after Windows7 updates were installed

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

I appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following query:

• Does the issue occurs in Internet Explorer?

• What is the KB number of the latest Windows Update?
    I suggest you to, check the status of Windows update in Windows update history and check any update had failed to install.

To find the KB number of the Windows update please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + I key.

• From the window select Update & Security.

• Click on Windows Update.

• Click on Advanced Options.

• Click View your update history.

If the issue occurs only in Mozilla Firefox then, I suggest you to contact the Firefox support for better help.

If the issue occurs in Internet Explorer also then I suggest you to
    Reset Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Reset Internet explorer disclaimer:

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control
    settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

What is the 'Location' tab in firefox history for. When I click on it, the order of the...

1. What is the 'Location' tab in firefox history for. When I click on it, the order of the... - Similar Threads - 'Location' tab firefox

2. Bug of Order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug of Order history: It doesn't load the orders which were purchased before Oct 6th last year even though I choose "All categories" and "All available".It always stop loading at the same time Oct 6th last year.https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?period=AllTime&type=All...
  3. Bug of Order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug of Order history: It doesn't load the orders which were purchased before Oct 6th last year even though I choose "All categories" and "All available".It always stop loading at the same time Oct 6th last year.https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?period=AllTime&type=All...
  4. Order History Not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  5. Order History Not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  6. No locations tab for documents when I click properties.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No locations tab for documents when I click properties.: Hi! This is my first post ever on Reddit, sadly it will be used to ask the question of, "How do I get my locations tab back when I click properties?" I've searched everywhere for this simple question but, I can't seem to find a solution to my problem. I feel like my laptop...
  7. Empty Order History?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty Order History?: I have a code for a game which I redeemed last year, and I checked my order history right after and it was there. I now want to download the game but when I go into my order history there's nothing there. And I've checked any possible other account I have with Microsoft and...
  8. ORDER HISTORY

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ORDER HISTORY: In Order History unable to find item purchased history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history/a81c30a2-8883-431a-90b7-5b3ea5f22925"
  9. Firefox Location Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Location Bar: I have been unable to post to the Firefox Support Website. That is why I am posting this here. Whenever I type a letter, say "C", in the URL bar I get suggestions for all sites I have recently visited starting with C. This has just started and I don't want that behavior. I...
  10. Enable or Disable Close Tab by Double Click in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Close Tab by Double Click in Firefox: How to: Enable or Disable Close Tab by Double Click in Firefox How to Enable or Disable Close Tab by Double Click in Firefox in Windows By default in Firefox, you can close a tab by clicking on the X button on the tab, pressing the Ctrl+F4 keys, or pressing the Ctrl+W...