Windows 10: What is the Maximum Number of Folders in Windows 10

Discus and support What is the Maximum Number of Folders in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was wondering what the MAX numbers of folders off of a main directory would be in windows 10. I have at current off the ROOT folder we will call it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thereverend210, Sep 12, 2020.

1. What is the Maximum Number of Folders in Windows 10

I was wondering what the MAX numbers of folders off of a main directory would be in windows 10. I have at current off the ROOT folder we will call it so off of C: for example at the current time have 9568 folders off that. BUT I don't seem to be able to go past that. is that the MAX or is this just due to the drive being full?

:)

thereverend210, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Tenforo, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Tenforo, Sep 12, 2020
  4. radtech2 Win User
    Maximum number of themes on E65?

I M new E65 owner, and I have just installed a number of themes on my phone. When I go to apply a theme, not all the installed themes are listed. Is there a maximum number of themes I can have? If not, how do I get to see all the themes I have installed?

Thanx in advance for your help!

radtech2, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

What is the Maximum Number of Folders in Windows 10

1. What is the Maximum Number of Folders in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Maximum Number Folders

2. What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?: Hello all,I'm wondering what the maximum limit on the number of processors and cores supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23H2 is. Could anyone give me the answer and possibly a link to an official document on the subject?...
  3. What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?: Hello all,I'm wondering what the maximum limit on the number of processors and cores supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23H2 is. Could anyone give me the answer and possibly a link to an official document on the subject?...
  4. What is the maximum number of Digital IDs that can be associated with a single Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the maximum number of Digital IDs that can be associated with a single Microsoft...: I am receiving a new laptop tomorrow, which comes with genuine Windows 11 pre-installed. My current laptop has Windows 11 Pro, and its digital ID is linked to my Microsoft account. If I log onto my new laptop using the same Microsoft account, will it replace its original...
  5. What is the maximum number of Digital IDs that can be associated with a single Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the maximum number of Digital IDs that can be associated with a single Microsoft...: I am receiving a new laptop tomorrow, which comes with genuine Windows 11 pre-installed. My current laptop has Windows 11 Pro, and its digital ID is linked to my Microsoft account. If I log onto my new laptop using the same Microsoft account, will it replace its original...
  6. What is maximum ram that Windows 10 home support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is maximum ram that Windows 10 home support?: According to this page Windows 10 Pro for Workstations—power through advanced workloads - Microsoft 365 Blog Windows 10 home can support up to 2 TB RAM, but as I knew maximum is 128 GB. Did the Windows 10 home get an upgrade?...
  7. is there a way to increase maximum number of alarms windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there a way to increase maximum number of alarms windows 10: is there a way ? submitted by /u/samirkamal97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hl68k2/is_there_a_way_to_increase_maximum_number_of/
  8. Windows Mail Maximum Number Of Accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mail Maximum Number Of Accounts: Hello Microsoft Community, Is there a limit to how many email accounts you can have in the Windows Mail app on Windows 10? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks....
  9. Windows 10 Home - What is the maximum RAM it will address?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Home - What is the maximum RAM it will address?: Hi there! I have a couple of systems running Windows 7 Home Premium and I can't go past 16 GB of RAM. *Mad What will the deal be with Windows 10 Home? Thanks! 6707
  10. Change Maximum Number of Items in Jump Lists in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Maximum Number of Items in Jump Lists in Windows 10: How to: Change Maximum Number of Items in Jump Lists in Windows 10 How to Change Maximum Number of Items in Jump Lists in Windows 10 [img] Information Jump Lists are lists of app specific tasks or items you can quickly open or get to for every day usage. Jump Lists...