Windows 10: What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe

Discus and support What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; cmd.exe C:>^ more? What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe 115306 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by eager2learn, Aug 3, 2018.

1. eager2learn Win User

What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe

cmd.exe
    C:>^
    more?

:)

eager2learn, Aug 3, 2018
  2. spile---01 Win User

Meaning of +at symbol

Managed to find the symbol - it means there is an email message in my local inbox. Deleted it and the symbol disappeared.

spile---01, Aug 3, 2018
  3. tuckster---01 Win User
    Nokia X6 - Screen symbol meanings anyone ?

Hi guys,

Is there a list somewhere which describes what the various screen symbols mean ? There is no mention in the manual that came with the phone.

Thanks.

tuckster---01, Aug 3, 2018
  4. equlizer Win User

E90 phone symbols. What do they all mean?

I know what the bluetooth symbol is and voicemail but all the other ones, have no idea What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe :(

There is one that has an arrow with an underscore on it for example.

Is there a list of what they all mean? thx What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe :)

equlizer, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

1. What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe - Similar Threads - meaning symbol cmd

2. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: [img] 110669
  3. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does this mean?: [img] 110669
  4. MS Edge 'manage passwords'. What does this symbol mean ?

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge 'manage passwords'. What does this symbol mean ?: In MS Edge browser, under advanced settings there is a tab to manage passwords. I notice many (but not all) have a key symbol against them as can be seen here. You can see my entries for Seven, Ten and Vista forums. Seven forums has the key, the other don't. So what is it...
  5. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [img] 93715
  6. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [img] 87015
  7. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430
  8. Disallowrun and locked exe, cmd, regedit

in Windows 10 Support
    Disallowrun and locked exe, cmd, regedit: I did a very stupid thing. I tried to make windows block one application by creating registry in Policies/Explorer named RestrictRun. I did it and then I also created DisallowRun. In KEy Restrict run I added one application, but i couldnt create key for DisallowRun and...
  9. What is the meaning of "Embed?"

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the meaning of "Embed?": Websites have this share option called embed and shows coding things. What is this exactly used for and how? 35249
  10. What does ~ mean?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does ~ mean?: What does ~ mean in front of a file? Example: ~mydoc.xlsx Don Cole 76341