What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe

Discus and support What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; cmd.exe C:>^ more? What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe 115306 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by eager2learn, Aug 3, 2018.

1. eager2learn Win User

cmd.exe
    C:>^
    more?

:)

eager2learn, Aug 3, 2018
  2. spile---01 Win User

Meaning of +at symbol

Managed to find the symbol - it means there is an email message in my local inbox. Deleted it and the symbol disappeared.

spile---01, Aug 3, 2018
  3. tuckster---01 Win User
    Nokia X6 - Screen symbol meanings anyone ?

Hi guys,

Is there a list somewhere which describes what the various screen symbols mean ? There is no mention in the manual that came with the phone.

Thanks.

tuckster---01, Aug 3, 2018
  4. equlizer Win User

E90 phone symbols. What do they all mean?

I know what the bluetooth symbol is and voicemail but all the other ones, have no idea What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe :(

There is one that has an arrow with an underscore on it for example.

Is there a list of what they all mean? thx What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe :)

equlizer, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

1. What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe - Similar Threads - meaning symbol cmd

2. List of what’s fixed, improved and broken in Windows 10 build 18219 for Skip Ahead Ring

in Windows 10 News
    List of what’s fixed, improved and broken in Windows 10 build 18219 for Skip Ahead Ring: Microsoft today released a new preview build for Insiders enrolled in the Skip Ahead Ring. The latest build doesn’t come with any new features but has been pushed out with improvements and fixes for some of the issues reported by Insiders. If you are enrolled in the Skip...
  3. What is Service.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Service.exe: Recently a random new tab opened in chrome and this freaked me out a bit. So, I decided to check task manager. I found a task in task manager named Service.exe. I’ve done some research and I belive its a program for Lenovo keyboards. It has no security details. I went to the...
  4. what is the math input panel about?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is the math input panel about?: what's the math input panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/what-is-the-math-input-panel-about/ce63157b-f97a-4939-8145-f0a2a3feb4e6
  5. What’s next for Windows 10 and Windows Server quality updates

in Windows 10 News
    What’s next for Windows 10 and Windows Server quality updates: Today I’m excited to share that we’ll be bringing a new design for quality updates to the next major versions of Windows 10 and Windows Server, coming later this year. This design creates a compact update package for easier and faster deployment. Windows 10 quality updates...
  6. What is New with Xbox Customer Support

in Windows 10 News
    What is New with Xbox Customer Support: [ATTACH] Team Xbox is always working to bring you great games, enhanced capabilities, and new ways to play and connect with your friends. As a support team, we want to provide fast and effective help whenever you need it and in the form that works best for you. We’re...
  7. What Button? I do not see one!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Button? I do not see one!: "Your device is at risk because it's out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let's get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to get going:" What Button? I do not see one !...
  8. What the heck happened to Task Manager?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What the heck happened to Task Manager?: Why does Task Manager no longer run on top of all other apps in Windows so that you can readily close apps/tasks that are causing issues on our systems - the way it used to???...
  9. No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe.....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe.....: No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe from a question I got answered more than a year ago!!! It is driving me crazy!!!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!!...
  10. flash ufie what ever cant get in bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    flash ufie what ever cant get in bios: so i go shopping come back want to overcloc my ram speed i cant get in bios nuthing works what showed up as keys i have to go to windows some thing with firmware just to get there i reinstal windows nuthing works flash my mother board nuuuuuuthing hybrid stuff or fastboot not...