Windows 10: What is the meaning of Touch Support with Touch Points in Windows 11/10?

Discus and support What is the meaning of Touch Support with Touch Points in Windows 11/10? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Touch Support is a Windows 11/10 feature only for devices compatible with touchscreen functions. If your machine is not touch-enabled, this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 27, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

What is the meaning of Touch Support with Touch Points in Windows 11/10?

What is the meaning of Touch Support with Touch Points in Windows 11/10? Touch-Support-with-Touch-Points.jpg
    Touch Support is a Windows 11/10 feature only for devices compatible with touchscreen functions. If your machine is not touch-enabled, this program is not for you. Let’s learn what exactly this program is and how to use it. What does Touch Support with 2, 5, 10, 20, etc Touch Points mean? What are Touch Points […]

This article What is the meaning of Touch Support with Touch Points in Windows 11/10? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 27, 2021

2. Computer displaying touch screen support with 2 touch points

Hi,

I have a computer that shows pen and touch: touch support with 2 touch points.

Is that means it supports touch screen or it's touch screen? Because from what I can see no touch screen works.

PitshouKalombo, Jul 27, 2021
  3. what is meant by touch support with 2 points?

my laptop didn't have touch support but in about it showing pen and touch: touch support with 2 points what does it mean?

abdulrahiman3, Jul 27, 2021
  4. PNAIK1989 Win User

Pen and Touch Setting says :Touch Supports with two touch points on a laptop without touch feasibility

Hi,

I have a laptop recently installed with Windows 10. By default the touch features are enabled but i do not find the way to disable it.

I tried searching in Device Manager settings as explained in Microsoft community articles. But I could not find the HID-compliant touch screen option to disable.

Also what is a difference between Touch Support with 2 touch points and No Pen or Touch Input available for this display. One of my Laptop shows the "No
    Pen or Touch Input available for this display" setting for Pen and Touch settings.

Please suggest the way to identify and disable the touch screen feature entirely.

Regards

Prasad

PNAIK1989, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

1. What is the meaning of Touch Support with Touch Points in Windows 11/10? - Similar Threads - meaning Touch Support

2. Limited Touch Support with 10 Touch Points- Two Finger Zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limited Touch Support with 10 Touch Points- Two Finger Zoom: Good Afternoon Microsoft Team-I am using a Rexroth R911403614 HMI loaded with Windows 10. It specifies "Limited Touch Support with 10 Touch Points." Our touch screen feature is functional, but a two-finger zoom-in or -out action is not recognized. Can you please advise?...
  3. Limited Touch Support with 10 Touch Points- Two Finger Zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Limited Touch Support with 10 Touch Points- Two Finger Zoom: Good Afternoon Microsoft Team-I am using a Rexroth R911403614 HMI loaded with Windows 10. It specifies "Limited Touch Support with 10 Touch Points." Our touch screen feature is functional, but a two-finger zoom-in or -out action is not recognized. Can you please advise?...
  4. Limited Touch Support with 10 Touch Points- Two Finger Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to Disbale Touch support With Two touch Points in Acer Aspire 3 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Disbale Touch support With Two touch Points in Acer Aspire 3 Laptop: Hi Team,I have procured this laptop from Dubai and Its Amd ryzen 3 Processor Laptop . My laptop is not touch but here its showing touch support with 2 touch points. For this option i am unable to test our Simulations on my laptop. Me tried and disabled and uninstall HID Touch...
  6. How to Disbale Touch support With Two touch Points in Acer Aspire 3 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Disbale Touch support With Two touch Points in Acer Aspire 3 Laptop: Hi Team,I have procured this laptop from Dubai and Its Amd ryzen 3 Processor Laptop . My laptop is not touch but here its showing touch support with 2 touch points. For this option i am unable to test our Simulations on my laptop. Me tried and disabled and uninstall HID Touch...
  7. Pen and touch support with 20 touch points

Pen and touch support with 20 touch points: What Does it means https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pen-and-touch-support-with-20-touch-points/d6400f43-bc06-497e-b062-09792e42e447
  8. Pen and Touch Support

Pen and Touch Support: Hi, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T540p and I would like to know if it has Pen and/or Touch support. In setting, I went to system to about then I saw Pen and touch: Touch support with two touch points. I would like to know if this means I have Pen and Touch support...
  9. Computer displaying touch screen support with 2 touch points

Computer displaying touch screen support with 2 touch points: Hi, I have a computer that shows pen and touch: touch support with 2 touch points. Is that means it supports touch screen or it's touch screen? Because from what I can see no touch screen works....
  10. Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad

Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad: Hi Bros I m facing a serious problem of my touchpad in my Haier Y11C laptop. Initially FocalTech pointing touchpad drivers were installed but when I reset my window due to viruses attack ,the drivers automatically deleted and hence I lost FocalTech pointing touchpad. after...