Windows 10: What is the method of Klondike scoring? For example: 730 score @ 3 minutes 30 seconds, 700...

Discus and support What is the method of Klondike scoring? For example: 730 score @ 3 minutes 30 seconds, 700... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For example: 730 score @ 3 minutes 30 seconds, 700 score @ 2 minutes, 41 seconds I have 100 samples, How can you score a higher score in longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertLeonTaylor, Apr 24, 2019.

1. What is the method of Klondike scoring? For example: 730 score @ 3 minutes 30 seconds, 700...

For example: 730 score @ 3 minutes 30 seconds, 700 score @ 2 minutes, 41 seconds I have 100 samples,

How can you score a higher score in longer times: 715 score @ 3 minutes, 10 seconds, 720 score @ 3 minutes 58 seconds

I have collected over 100 scores and cannot find a clue at what method of scoring is used, maybe random or 'What Ever"

:)

RobertLeonTaylor, Apr 24, 2019

2. microsoft solitaire collection klondike scoring.

Hi,

For more information on Klondike Scoring on Microsoft Solitaire Collection, we would suggest that you post your concern on their Community Page directly on this

link

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Klondike no longer stores the new score

I've been playing Klondike for quite a while now. Having ticked the Cumulative Vegas
    style, I reached a score of 4,160,516 (!).

But that was about half a year ago. Since then it sticks to that number. No matter how many points I gain or loose during a game session, the next time that I run Klondike, that very same score is there again. What should I do?

Kind regards,

Paul Sprangers

PaulSprangers, Apr 24, 2019
  4. stennels Win User

What is the method of Klondike scoring? For example: 730 score @ 3 minutes 30 seconds, 700...

microsoft solitaire collection klondike scoring.

My question is already posted there no response yet

John

stennels, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

What is the method of Klondike scoring? For example: 730 score @ 3 minutes 30 seconds, 700...

1. What is the method of Klondike scoring? For example: 730 score @ 3 minutes 30 seconds, 700... - Similar Threads - method Klondike scoring

2. In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...: I would like to be able to quickly see how I am doing in the current hand when playing Klondike, as well as being able to see my long history. Can there be two point counters running at the same time?...
  3. In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...: I would like to be able to quickly see how I am doing in the current hand when playing Klondike, as well as being able to see my long history. Can there be two point counters running at the same time?...
  4. Scores missing for June

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scores missing for June: All my scores for June Daily challenges have disappeared and are showing 0 even though I have completed every day. Can you tell me what is happening as I don't want to have to repeat them...
  5. FreeCell score

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FreeCell score: My dad was really proud of his freecell score. I was thinking about getting him a new computer. I signed him up for a Microsoft account for his games. That saved all his freecell wins. Then I logged in from my computer and he got all my losses. Is there any way to fix that?...
  6. Klondike scoring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike scoring: I don't get credit for a winning hand on Klondike scoring every time. It seem like its 50% of the time. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-scoring/8337e329-420e-411d-b682-875d7e68e59c
  7. Solitare scoring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitare scoring: I choose to play Solitaire with the timing off. Why do my scores include timing? And how is the time of a game scored? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitare-scoring/231228be-4cc3-45a6-9d80-88aeef1f6ce5
  8. Tripeaks' base score

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tripeaks' base score: Can someone tell me how I can get Tripeaks to score 300 on its base score please? I'm on Win 10 (v1903). I've uninstalled and reinstalled MS Solitaire Collection but still only getting 100....
  9. scoring problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scoring problem: When playing klondike solitaire sometimes when I win I don't get points, instead a message already earned https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scoring-problem/020df60a-e31d-42bf-93af-04c3afa13ebe
  10. Klondike no longer stores the new score

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike no longer stores the new score: I've been playing Klondike for quite a while now. Having ticked the Cumulative Vegas style, I reached a score of 4,160,516 (!). But that was about half a year ago. Since then it sticks to that number. No matter how many points I gain or loose during a game session, the next...