Windows 10: what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime?

Discus and support what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to use a Gov PowerPoint the uses "QuickTime" what Microsoft app can I use in place of QuickTime?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DickJOHNSON3294, Feb 9, 2020.

1. what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime?

I'm trying to use a Gov PowerPoint the uses "QuickTime" what Microsoft app can I use in place of QuickTime?

:)

DickJOHNSON3294, Feb 9, 2020

2. Apple Quicktime

Hello Andre

Thank you very much for your help. I will certainly proceed as you suggest.

All the best, Robert

Robert Carlier, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Gian-Pa Win User

what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime?

Apple Releases Itunes 7.3.1 - Quicktime 7.2

The best is Quicktime Alternative ( Codec Guide: K-Lite Codec Pack - For Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 / Vista / XP ):
    QuickTime Alternative was a codec package for Microsoft Windows created for playing QuickTime files (.MOV) with any video player that supports DirectShow. Normally, Apple's official QuickTime software is required to play back QuickTime .MOV video files.

Gian-Pa, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime?

1. what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime? - Similar Threads - Microsoft equivalent apple

2. What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?: I need help with feedback to Microsoft via the Feedback Hub Win + F which is not working for my business environment.I used following link Is this browser equivalent of Win+F?...
  3. Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....: On 4/3/2021 7:00:13 AM this gentleman posted following question:TDTZoe Re-install Apple Application Support x64 Hello,I uninstalled Apple Application Support x64 because I thought I didn't need it. I thought it was just bloatware.Turns out another software ICM-Pro is heavily...
  4. Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....

Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....: On 4/3/2021 7:00:13 AM this gentleman posted following question:TDTZoe Re-install Apple Application Support x64 Hello,I uninstalled Apple Application Support x64 because I thought I didn't need it. I thought it was just bloatware.Turns out another software ICM-Pro is heavily...
  5. Equivalent of Quicktime for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Equivalent of Quicktime for Windows 10: HiI need to video myself on a conference call and I have no idea how to do this. A friend suggested quicktime but I thought this was an Apple product? WHat is the best version for Windows 10? Thanks in advance* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  6. Equivalent of Quicktime for Windows 10

Equivalent of Quicktime for Windows 10: HiI need to video myself on a conference call and I have no idea how to do this. A friend suggested quicktime but I thought this was an Apple product? WHat is the best version for Windows 10? Thanks in advance* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. what is the equivalent of /bin on windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is the equivalent of /bin on windows?: title submitted by /u/aue_sum [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kw09mp/what_is_the_equivalent_of_bin_on_windows/
  8. Apple’s ‘text replacement’ equivalent in Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apple’s ‘text replacement’ equivalent in Windows?: I use an apple computer at home but have a windows computer at work. With my MacBook I’m able to use “shortcuts” or Text Replacement for repetitive things I have to type in. For example, I just type “pq” for “Please let me know if you have any questions.” It saves me so many...
  9. 38 product code for apple icloud, itunes and quicktime player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    38 product code for apple icloud, itunes and quicktime player: I've a problem reinstall iTunes etc. in windows 10! So I need to know the the 38 product code for the products for the Apple inc. iTunes, iCloud and quicktime and Bonjour...
  10. Quicktime

Quicktime: Hi there again. I am battling to find and install quicktime for Win 10 64bit. I have a .mov file I would like to watch, The picture is clear but it has no sound? Anyone out there with advice or better still a working link to get what I need? Would appreciate any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is the microsoft equivalent to quicktime