Windows 10: what is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name.

Discus and support what is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name, an where is it located andwhat does it look like... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jpn5imp1tz, Jul 16, 2019.

1. what is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name.

What is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name, an where is it located andwhat does it look like

:)

jpn5imp1tz, Jul 16, 2019

2. Name of sms sender not appearing

Hi,

I would like to ask why is that the name of the sms sender doesn't appear on my X6 even though the sender name and number is already in my contact list?

Regards,

micosdeque, Jul 16, 2019
  3. hadimassa Win User
    Name of sms sender not appearing

Check for duplicates in the phonebook.

hadimassa, Jul 16, 2019
  4. N8Ind Win User

what is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name.

Name of sms sender not appearing

Check for duplicates in the phonebook.

I have a N8 .I have recently updated the software and Back up the data. The SMS in my inbox are not showing the sender name. Its just showing the no's of the sender. Please help fix it.

N8Ind, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

what is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name.

1. what is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name. - Similar Threads - Microsoft green shield

2. How to get rid of Email Sender Name: Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of Email Sender Name: Microsoft: How do I get rid of the Email Sender Name "Microsoft" instead of my name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-email-sender-name-microsoft/0777a07f-db38-4984-be92-bb5c39299a2a
  3. Delivery from Microsoft store returned to sender

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Delivery from Microsoft store returned to sender: I ordered a new Microsoft Surface Pro. I received a notification from UPS that the parcel was returned to sender as they couldn't find my address. I would like to try and find out where the package is, and how it can update the address with more details so that it can be...
  4. Protection Shield

in Windows 10 Support
    Protection Shield: I really need to know how to get the Protection Shield on my taskbar. Please help. 120730
  5. What does the shield mean>

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does the shield mean>: I have some programs on my desktop (both 7 & 10) that have a shield on them What does it mean?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/what-does-the-shield-mean/d0105021-66fc-4cca-8c4c-7edd6bcaaedb
  6. how do I change the sender's name in windows live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I change the sender's name in windows live mail: Suddenly when I send emails, when they arrive at the recipient, instead of being from me, they show as being from someone else. How can I change the "From" on my emails so they are coming from me!...
  7. Blocked Senders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blocked Senders: How do I clear my blocked senders so I may add more? It is showing full and will not let me add more. Richard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/blocked-senders/125b10e4-d22a-431d-bacf-d8a3ae941993
  8. Why Can't You Change 'Sender' Name In Mail App??

in Browsers and Email
    Why Can't You Change 'Sender' Name In Mail App??: With Microsoft saying Live Mail won't work soon, and to switch over to the Mail app, I've done just that. Although currently, Live Mail is still working fine. What annoys me is. Is that I cannot whatsoever change my sender name via Mail app, when sending emails. It basically...
  9. Anyone Know what these Green ticks are?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone Know what these Green ticks are?: Anyone Know what these Green ticks are? It's not the first time I've seen them they stay for hours and then go away eventually. Thank you in advance. [img] 73913
  10. What is Windows Virtual Shields for Arduino and What Can It Do?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Windows Virtual Shields for Arduino and What Can It Do?: This post is a general overview of the Windows Virtual Shields for Arduino library, one of the technologies being used in the World’s Largest Arduino Maker Challenge. If you have not heard about the contest, we have more information at the bottom of this post. If you’ve...