Windows 10: what is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name.

Discus and support what is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name, an where is it located andwhat does it look like... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jpn5imp1tz, Jul 16, 2019.

1. what is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name.

What is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name, an where is it located andwhat does it look like

:)

jpn5imp1tz, Jul 16, 2019

2. Name of sms sender not appearing

Hi,

I would like to ask why is that the name of the sms sender doesn't appear on my X6 even though the sender name and number is already in my contact list?

Regards,

micosdeque, Jul 16, 2019
  3. hadimassa Win User
    Name of sms sender not appearing

Check for duplicates in the phonebook.

hadimassa, Jul 16, 2019
  4. N8Ind Win User

what is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name.

Name of sms sender not appearing

Check for duplicates in the phonebook.

I have a N8 .I have recently updated the software and Back up the data. The SMS in my inbox are not showing the sender name. Its just showing the no's of the sender. Please help fix it.

N8Ind, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

what is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name.

1. what is the Microsoft green shield on the sender's name. - Similar Threads - Microsoft green shield

2. Finding an Outlook email sender by typing his name.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding an Outlook email sender by typing his name.: Hello,I am using MS 365 Family and Windows 10 and I could not find a field in an Outlook folder where I could type a specific name to find emails from or to him.I know how to sort by From or To but this shows All emails in a certain folder.Thanks!David**Moved from: Microsoft...
  3. Sender name

Sender name: How I Change sender name on Windows10 mail app. From today I can't change may sender name. In sync. windows I don't seen this tabs. [Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Composing email]...
  4. What was Shield streaming?

What was Shield streaming?: Windows 10 Home 2004 Hello, It is only available in Windows Pro? Thanks [img] 162825
  5. No option to change sender name in Mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No option to change sender name in Mail app: [ATTACH] Hi there -- it appears that the "send your messages using this name" is missing from the mail sync settings for all of my accounts (both gmail and outlook email accounts). As a result, emails sent using the Mail app all have the same name for the sender,...
  6. Whats a green screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whats a green screen?: Hello, I heard of blue screen, But never heard of green screen. Well that what happen to my windows 10 today, got a green screen. It took some seconds before it was fixed, but what is a green screen?...
  7. Change sender name on Windows10 mail app.

Change sender name on Windows10 mail app.: I am using Windows 10 mail app with all my gmail accounts, to keep them in one place. It works great but the one thing I don't like is it uses my name as the sender along with the email address. I want to be able to specify what name it shows for each account. I also saw...
  8. Mail desktop app and account sender name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail desktop app and account sender name: Not sure if this has been posted before, but the mail app sends out my name as "RobertXPS13" How can I change this? I'm using this Gmail account to send out professional emails and it looks bad that I have that as my alias. I'd appreciate any help! submitted by /u/krnrice27...
  9. How to get rid of Email Sender Name: Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of Email Sender Name: Microsoft: How do I get rid of the Email Sender Name "Microsoft" instead of my name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-email-sender-name-microsoft/0777a07f-db38-4984-be92-bb5c39299a2a
  10. What does the shield mean>

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does the shield mean>: I have some programs on my desktop (both 7 & 10) that have a shield on them What does it mean?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/what-does-the-shield-mean/d0105021-66fc-4cca-8c4c-7edd6bcaaedb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft green shield