Windows 10: What is the MIMINUM RAM need for Windows 10 original version!?

Discus and support What is the MIMINUM RAM need for Windows 10 original version!? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want the absolutes iminium RAM need fir boot and to strip it out! submitted by /u/Octopus-Banana [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Octopus-Banana, Apr 12, 2024.

1. What is the MIMINUM RAM need for Windows 10 original version!?

I want the absolutes iminium RAM need fir boot and to strip it out!

submitted by /u/Octopus-Banana
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Octopus-Banana, Apr 12, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2024
  3. 16GB RAM only 8GB usable on Windows 10 x64

have 16GB of RAM installed on my computer, but only 8GB is usable. I am running Windows 10 x64. I have tried the following steps to fix this issue, but they have not worked:

1. I have updated the BIOS to the latest version.
    2. I have tried reseating the RAM modules.
    3. I have tried using different RAM modules.
    4. I have tried run-MSConfig
    I am still not able to use all 16GB of RAM. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

[Ahmed Hashem]

Ahmed Mahmoud Hashem 12P1129, Apr 12, 2024
  4. What is the MIMINUM RAM need for Windows 10 original version!?

Origin will not load

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Which was the update that was installed prior to this issue?
    2. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    3. Do you get any error message while launching the Origin application?
    4. What was the error message that you got while reinstalling the Origin application?
    5. Are you facing this issue with any other applications?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to launch Origin application.

1. Follow the steps mentioned in Uninstalling Origin Application
      and completely uninstall Origin from your computer.
    2. Then, put your computer in a Clean Boot State
      and delete the folders from the following locations.

• Note: A Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Your computer may temporarily lose
      some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

• C:\ProgramData\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Origin\
    • C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License\

1. Then, Download Origin and install it with the computer being in a Clean Boot
      State.
    2. Then, place the computer to normal boot by going to
      Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
      section in the Clean Boot link and check if you are able to launch the Origin application.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

What is the MIMINUM RAM need for Windows 10 original version!?

1. What is the MIMINUM RAM need for Windows 10 original version!? - Similar Threads - MIMINUM RAM need

2. Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other...: Windows activation is not auto validating the product key after windows 10 was reinstalled. I even attempted to use the command prompt to locate the original from the factory install and used what was provided that product key says invalid. Is there any way to verify what...
  3. what version Of windows 10 it is

in Windows 10 Customization
    what version Of windows 10 it is: Please tel what is the version of this windows 10 photoplease tell the first non-beta windows 10 version to include this type of start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-version-of-windows-10-it-is/c0f19dc6-728c-46c8-b8e2-822eb4538d04
  4. Need for the original cortana

in Cortana
    Need for the original cortana: Hi,my name is Piyush and I am a windows 10 user from years, I noticed an issue regarding cortana. Earlier cortana used to do everything and also is very active, but after some updates, I am saw a beta cortana instead of original one. Also the beta cortana sometimes doesn't...
  5. What is the amount of mb needed to uprade to windows 10 version 10240 to version 20H2

What is the amount of mb needed to uprade to windows 10 version 10240 to version 20H2: I have a Windows 10 version 10240 pc and i want to upgrade it to version 20H2 but i don't know how many mb to have in order to download it. Can you tell me?...
  6. need help of origin

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help of origin: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}" /> <EventID>410</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>4</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  7. What Happens to Original?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Happens to Original?: If I have a picture in an album - or anywhere for that matter - if I edit, is the original still stored somewhere? Should I "save as" before edit as I would a Word Document?...
  8. Win 10 original version completely uninstalled

Win 10 original version completely uninstalled: When Windows 10 is installed on a computer that already has another version of Windows(7,8.1) is the original version completely uninstalled? 112975
  9. What version of Windows 10 do I need?

in Windows 10 Support
    What version of Windows 10 do I need?: So we all know Win 10 is right around the corner. Right now I have a legit copy of Win 8.1 installed on my desktop. It is the core version. But I have not seen much stuff talking about a Core edition of Win 10. So my question is what version of Win 10 will I be getting? I was...
  10. Version 1703 Install Needs More RAM Disk

Version 1703 Install Needs More RAM Disk: Since I have a custom assembled PC, I thought I'd wait until Microsoft prompted me for the 1703 update. So I waited until today, when I got the nod to proceed. The download went without a hitch, as did the "Prepare for Update" step. I then clicked for a reboot, and very...