Windows 10: what is the minimum desktop PC spec to run windows 10?

Discus and support what is the minimum desktop PC spec to run windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; what is the minimum desktop PC spec to run windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by roncarey1, Dec 3, 2019.

1. roncarey1 Win User

what is the minimum desktop PC spec to run windows 10?

:)

roncarey1, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs

Read more: These are the minimum Windows 10 PC specs required to power Windows Holographic VR headsets

Brink, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 for phones and desktops

Read more: Microsoft sheds light on minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 for phones and desktops | Windows Central

what is the minimum desktop PC spec to run windows 10? [​IMG]

Brink, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. what is the minimum desktop PC spec to run windows 10? - Similar Threads - minimum desktop spec

2. Brand New High Spec Windows 10 Desktop lagging & running poorly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New High Spec Windows 10 Desktop lagging & running poorly: Hi all,First post here, i'm a long-term windows user, just purchased a new Lenovo Legion T5 desktop AMD Ryzen 7 5800 8-Core Processor, 16gb RAM, GeForce RTX3070 before Christmas and it's running like a steam train.This is by far the best spec machine i've ever had, and, as...
  3. Brand New High Spec Windows 10 Desktop lagging & running poorly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New High Spec Windows 10 Desktop lagging & running poorly: Hi all,First post here, i'm a long-term windows user, just purchased a new Lenovo Legion T5 desktop AMD Ryzen 7 5800 8-Core Processor, 16gb RAM, GeForce RTX3070 before Christmas and it's running like a steam train.This is by far the best spec machine i've ever had, and, as...
  4. Brand New High Spec Windows 10 Desktop lagging & running poorly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MSFS - question on minimum spec.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS - question on minimum spec.....: I checked the minimum spec for MSFS before buying it - and thought my laptop HP Pavilion met it .... just!! But 1 when loading I get an error message saying that I don't meet the minimum spec, and 2 it runs like a complete dog even at the lowest graphic settings and even...
  6. looking for minimum specs for test computer

in Windows 10 Support
    looking for minimum specs for test computer: I am considering a future purchase. It will be a laptop (no notebooks) used as a "crash dummy" for testing purposes. The initial tests will involve tweaking for the quickest stable boot times. I want to be comfortable with making further changes to (already quick) existing...
  7. What games can I run with these specs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What games can I run with these specs?: What games can I run with these specs? Playable games and I don't worry if I play at the lowest settings in game. Thanks!! [img] [img] PS : I know the driver date is old of the graphics lol , I will upgrade to version 15.33.36.64.4226 or to the latest version...
  8. Running Windows 10 on low spec systems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Running Windows 10 on low spec systems: Anyone running 10 on a low spec machine? ( eg. Core 2 processors, and pre Windows 7 compliant) I'm keen to know how the performance keeps up after a few days, weeks etc. 11038
  9. How fast should a PC run at these specs?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How fast should a PC run at these specs?: Specs: Computer: ACPI x64 based PC Main Hard Drive: HTS721010G9S SCSI (Switching to a better one soon) Display adapter: AMD XFX RADEON HD 6870 1GB Processor(s): AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 260 Processor 3.20 Ghz 50749
  10. Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs: Today, Microsoft announced full details of the full minimum requirements for PCs to power these experiences: CPU: Intel Core i5 mobile (6th-generation 'Skylake' or 7th-generation 'Kaby Lake') dual-core CPU with hyperthreading or equivalent GPU: Integrated Intel HD Graphics...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is the minimum spec of a PC