Windows 10: What is the most basic video editor outside of Widows Movie Maker?

Discus and support What is the most basic video editor outside of Widows Movie Maker? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm new here. I managed to re-install movie maker 6.0 onto my Windows 10 laptop, but some of the features have ceased to work. What are some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MadelineTopper, Dec 17, 2018.

1. What is the most basic video editor outside of Widows Movie Maker?

Hello, I'm new here.

I managed to re-install movie maker 6.0 onto my Windows 10 laptop, but some of the features have ceased to work. What are some easy-to-use video editor alternatives that are good for beginners?

:)

MadelineTopper, Dec 17, 2018
  2. spencerwa Win User

Movie Maker/Video Editor?

I can't find a good video editor that's compatible with a Windows computer. It seems like the only decent program out there now is iMovie since Windows Movie Maker is gone. The only things I can find now are low-quality video editing apps deisgned for
    mobile devices, or super complicated professional-grade programs that are too confusing to use. Does anyone have any recommendation for a replacement for Movie Maker?

spencerwa, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Video/Movie editor for Windows 10

I tried downloading Windows Movie Maker for my recently upgraded Windows 10 but it is not compatible.

Kindly suggest a good Movie editor as well as a Photo editor (free downloads)

Thanks

skkamath.india, Dec 17, 2018
  4. What is the most basic video editor outside of Widows Movie Maker?

IT Guy Viki, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

What is the most basic video editor outside of Widows Movie Maker?

1. What is the most basic video editor outside of Widows Movie Maker? - Similar Threads - basic video editor

2. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  3. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Widows 10 video editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows 10 video editor: How do I save the video project including storyboard to a common network drive. I did the backup project feature and even though the backup was successful none of the added text annotation was included, just the video parts were there. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Widows 10 video editor

Widows 10 video editor: How do I save the video project including storyboard to a common network drive. I did the backup project feature and even though the backup was successful none of the added text annotation was included, just the video parts were there. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Best basic movie editor?

Best basic movie editor?: If I want to take movie files and do things like... Add text, crop, zoom, stop and start frames, etc.
  7. Change language in Widows Ap ie. Movie maker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change language in Widows Ap ie. Movie maker: Our Windows Applications appear in Estonian because our visiting friend downloaded it in that Language. How can I change it to English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-language-in-widows-ap-ie-movie-maker/8a3f6c6e-1eff-4581-9b23-c11547c39667
  8. Editing a video in movie maker

Editing a video in movie maker: Hi, I am trying to trim a video in the movie maker app, but when I cut the video to where I want and save it, it just saves the whole video again. How can I cut the video into the section I want and save only that portion and delete the rest?...
  9. Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker)

Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker): Whenever I go to open an mp4 file onto the video editor, it pops up with the following message: 'These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them: Frappe.mov - Copy.mp4.' If someone could assist me on how to fix this problem, that'd be great!...
  10. Microsoft Movie Maker versus Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Movie Maker versus Windows 10 Video Editor: I understand Microsoft has stopped supporting Movie Maker. However, I have continued using it and it still satisfies my video edit needs to create videos. I do feel continue using Movie Maker without Microsoft support may come back to haunt me. I just heard there is a...