Windows 10: What is the most current Windows 10 version

Discus and support What is the most current Windows 10 version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What is the most current Windows 10 version?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JayMabrey, Mar 27, 2020.

1. JayMabrey Win User

What is the most current Windows 10 version

What is the most current Windows 10 version?

:)

JayMabrey, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

1. What is the most current Windows 10 version - Similar Threads - current version

2. How can I uninstall my current version of windows 11 to input a new passkey?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I uninstall my current version of windows 11 to input a new passkey?: I just built my first desktop PC, once I got the PC to post I went through the process of getting Windows 11 onto a thumb drive in the correct format to download it to the desktop. I thought I was being smart by using my university passkey for Windows 11 education, that way I...
  3. How can I uninstall my current version of windows 11 to input a new passkey?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I uninstall my current version of windows 11 to input a new passkey?: I just built my first desktop PC, once I got the PC to post I went through the process of getting Windows 11 onto a thumb drive in the correct format to download it to the desktop. I thought I was being smart by using my university passkey for Windows 11 education, that way I...
  4. How can I get a more current version of MS Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a more current version of MS Photos app: I have been using version 2024.11020.23002.0 of MS photos. on an older computer. Yesterday, I got a new computer and fully ran windows updates, but cannot get up to this version number. The app updater says I'm up-to-date...but am only at version 2024.11010.23003.0. I AM...
  5. How can I get a more current version of MS Photos app

How can I get a more current version of MS Photos app: I have been using version 2024.11020.23002.0 of MS photos. on an older computer. Yesterday, I got a new computer and fully ran windows updates, but cannot get up to this version number. The app updater says I'm up-to-date...but am only at version 2024.11010.23003.0. I AM...
  6. What is the current version of OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the current version of OneDrive?: I downloaded OneDrive from the current versions page, which says the current version is 24.010.0114.0003. but the app on my pc when viewed in Apps and Features says it is version 24.020.0128.0003. What is going on here? What is the current version of OneDrive which should be...
  7. What is the current version of OneDrive?

What is the current version of OneDrive?: I downloaded OneDrive from the current versions page, which says the current version is 24.010.0114.0003. but the app on my pc when viewed in Apps and Features says it is version 24.020.0128.0003. What is going on here? What is the current version of OneDrive which should be...
  8. What is the current version of OneDrive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709: This is what I get-There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Error 0x80070057 Microsoft .NET...
  10. Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709

Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709: This is what I get-There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Error 0x80070057 Microsoft .NET...