Windows 10: What is the most effective way of adding a desktop app not listed in the "Add or Remove"...

Discus and support What is the most effective way of adding a desktop app not listed in the "Add or Remove"... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Tried reinstalling the program, but it didn't work for me for some reason and I can't get it to work unless it's listed in the "Add or Remove" program.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TrendWarrior101, Jan 1, 2021.

1. What is the most effective way of adding a desktop app not listed in the "Add or Remove"...

Tried reinstalling the program, but it didn't work for me for some reason and I can't get it to work unless it's listed in the "Add or Remove" program.

submitted by /u/TrendWarrior101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TrendWarrior101, Jan 1, 2021

2. Ad By Desktop Recipe

Follow the instructions here.

Remove "Ads By Desktop Recipe" virus (Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or cannot be removed there, skip to Step 2. HitmanPro may not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jan 1, 2021
  4. What is the most effective way of adding a desktop app not listed in the "Add or Remove"...

Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

What is the most effective way of adding a desktop app not listed in the "Add or Remove"...

1. What is the most effective way of adding a desktop app not listed in the "Add or Remove"... - Similar Threads - effective adding desktop

2. Is there a way to add sound effect to the blinking icon in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to add sound effect to the blinking icon in the taskbar?: I want to add a sound effect when the icon in the taskbar blinks red, is that possible to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-add-sound-effect-to-the-blinking/c63e9714-7a15-48fb-8334-a7ad0753a2de
  3. Is there a way to add sound effect to the blinking icon in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to add sound effect to the blinking icon in the taskbar?: I want to add a sound effect when the icon in the taskbar blinks red, is that possible to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-add-sound-effect-to-the-blinking/c63e9714-7a15-48fb-8334-a7ad0753a2de
  4. Adding an app to the app share list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding an app to the app share list: When I try to share a certain document, I only get these options:I can't get any other app, like WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, or even Outlook! How can I add these apps to the list? BTW, they are all downloaded from MS store, in case you are wondering....
  5. Adding an app to the app share list

Adding an app to the app share list: When I try to share a certain document, I only get these options:I can't get any other app, like WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, or even Outlook! How can I add these apps to the list? BTW, they are all downloaded from MS store, in case you are wondering....
  6. Adding an app to the app share list

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Adding an app to the app share list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding an app to the app share list: How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or any other app, be added to the app share list? It's frustrating when you have an app capable but can't use it, because you can't find it in the "app share list". So, the question remains. How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or...
  8. Adding an app to the app share list

Adding an app to the app share list: How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or any other app, be added to the app share list? It's frustrating when you have an app capable but can't use it, because you can't find it in the "app share list". So, the question remains. How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or...
  9. adding an app to the share list

adding an app to the share list: when I ask Microsoft for instruction on how to do something in windows 10, Microsoft does not give the instruction, but instead posts the question to general public to see if someone out there has the answer. why? It would save time and frustration if Microsoft just...
  10. Add/remove programs from Most Used List

Add/remove programs from Most Used List: ​Hi to the list. First apologize if i am posting in the wrong section. I have passe from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I rember that on the windows 7 i could drag and drop in the start menu all the programs i use mostly and in the mean time i could sorted the alphabetically....