Windows 10: What is the most powerful desktop search application for Windows 10?

Discus and support What is the most powerful desktop search application for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello What is the most powerful desktop search application for Windows 10? I need to be able to search specific fields, specific types of file and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ship69, Oct 12, 2020.

1. ship69 Win User

What is the most powerful desktop search application for Windows 10?

Hello

I need to be able to search specific fields, specific types of file and use Boolean logic. I am becoming disillusioned with the in many ways X1 Search, which I have used for a number of years, but which is no longer being developed very fast. I also use Everything for filename searching, which is blisteringly fast.

Max budget: $50

J

PS: For Windows10 x64.

:)

ship69, Oct 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 - Desktop, NVidia GFX card - Internal Power Error (after 30min to 1h)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left pane.
    • Select Power from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 power options

Hi Robert,

About your concern with Windows 10 power options, applied settings may not be recognized due to several reasons. We suggest that you run the Windows 10 Power troubleshooter. Here are the steps to follow:

• Go to Search, type troubleshoot, and click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click Improve power usage.
    • The troubleshooting wizard will automatically start. It will try to solve any detected issues.

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding your concern.

Xylee Del, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

1. What is the most powerful desktop search application for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - powerful desktop search

2. What is 'Power Automate Desktop'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is 'Power Automate Desktop': What is 'Power Automate Desktop' and how can I remove it from the Startup apps?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-power-automate-desktop/aa43b181-ad44-444c-b600-179e10c2cd92
  3. What is 'Power Automate Desktop'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is 'Power Automate Desktop': What is 'Power Automate Desktop' and how can I remove it from the Startup apps?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-power-automate-desktop/aa43b181-ad44-444c-b600-179e10c2cd92
  4. Most applications in the start menu and "search menu" have a blank icon

Most applications in the start menu and "search menu" have a blank icon: I had to reinstall windows a month ago, and since most icons in my start menu and when searching an app by name, the shortcut is just blank i already tried to delete the icon caches, replace the icon in the shortcut, reboot my pc ect ect.I don't understand why it's doing...
  5. Most applications in the start menu and "search menu" have a blank icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Most applications in the start menu and "search menu" have a blank icon: I had to reinstall windows a month ago, and since most icons in my start menu and when searching an app by name, the shortcut is just blank i already tried to delete the icon caches, replace the icon in the shortcut, reboot my pc ect ect.I don't understand why it's doing...
  6. What is a good application for searching Windows file contents?

What is a good application for searching Windows file contents?: Hello What is a good application for searching the contents (not just the file names) of Windows 10 files? I am looking for an alternative to X1 Search. I want something that indexes all my files and therefore has fast results. J 179319
  7. What is a good application for searching Windows file contents?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is a good application for searching Windows file contents?: Hello What is a good application for searching the contents (not just the file names) of Windows 10 files? I am looking for an alternative to X1 Search. I want something that indexes all my files and therefore has fast results. J 179319
  8. Windows 10 search and applications not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 search and applications not working: Hello, I've been experiencing issues with my search bar and some other things recently. Whenever I click on my search bar, it flickers really fast a couple times and then doesn't open. If I restart my PC it fixes itself temporarily but any time I restart mu PC the problem...
  9. What is the most current Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the most current Windows 10 version: What is the most current Windows 10 version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-most-current-windows-10-version/bf5cbf4f-ba30-449f-a9a6-754b7044b7e6
  10. What is the best desktop search replacement for windows 10?

What is the best desktop search replacement for windows 10?: I am throwing this open to everyone. What is the best desktop search replacement for Windows 10? I would like one that is fast can find all files / programs etc.. and can integrate with windows 10. Thank you. 23042