Windows 10: what is the name of the desktop app that lets you join peoples games thu the lan

Discus and support what is the name of the desktop app that lets you join peoples games thu the lan in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can someone help me on this pls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XxG3TR3KTxX591, Aug 3, 2020.

1. what is the name of the desktop app that lets you join peoples games thu the lan

can someone help me on this pls

:)

XxG3TR3KTxX591, Aug 3, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Aug 3, 2020
  3. eezacque Win User
    Including middle name in People app?

I managed to transfer my Windows Live Mail contacts to the Windows People App by importing them into Outlook web mail, and synchronising with the People App. However, I cannot get middle names to show.

I am using the Middle Name field in Outlook to store connectives like 'de', as in 'Moses de Leon'. In the Outlook web interface, this is listed as 'Moses de Leon' or 'Leon, Moses de', depending on display preferences, which is correct.

After synchronisation, Windows People app lists the name as 'Moses Leon', or 'Leon Moses', in the index list. The full people record does not show a Middle name field, although it lists the Name field correctly as 'Moses de Leon'.

One workaround is to add the connective after the first names, which is not very elegant, as the connective has nothing to do with the first name.

Is there a more elegant solution to make the People app handle middle names correctly?

eezacque, Aug 3, 2020
  4. robinpe Win User

what is the name of the desktop app that lets you join peoples games thu the lan

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

what is the name of the desktop app that lets you join peoples games thu the lan

1. what is the name of the desktop app that lets you join peoples games thu the lan - Similar Threads - name desktop app

2. What is wrong with the People App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is wrong with the People App?: The People App wont open after I tried "new outlook" and then returned to Mail? It opens momentarily but closes. Obviously I want to recover my contacts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-the-people-app/4ea238a3-3f01-4abe-9848-8614a9c44862
  3. What is wrong with the People App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with the People App?: The People App wont open after I tried "new outlook" and then returned to Mail? It opens momentarily but closes. Obviously I want to recover my contacts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-the-people-app/4ea238a3-3f01-4abe-9848-8614a9c44862
  4. whats app desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    whats app desktop: Downloading files on whats app desktop is extremely slow but working perfectly on iphone. Need suggestions to fix the whats app download speed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-app-desktop/fb0de721-dde4-47d7-a6bd-5c01f2b7242e
  5. People app changes its name to "ms-resource:AppListName"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    People app changes its name to "ms-resource:AppListName": The start menu on my laptop windows 10 20h2 version has been troubling for a long time the people app had no icon but its name before a week now it has no icon and no name, it shows some ms-resource: AppListName, I don't know what is happening this is the same issue on my...
  6. Microsoft People/People app

Microsoft People/People app: Recently had to reinstall Win 10 Pro on my desktop. People or Microsoft People should have been part of that install, I believe, but maybe not because I believe I kept my files and programs. Regardless, my contacts in People are gone. Apps show I have 'People' but will not...
  7. People app won't sort by last name and display last name first.

People app won't sort by last name and display last name first.: Like the title says. I am running Windows 10 19041.572 (May 2020 Update) and the People app is updated to it's latest version (10.1909.18041.0). The app itself works flawlessly, but won't allow me to sort my contacts by last name first, and neither will it display the last...
  8. No groups in people or what ever you call it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No groups in people or what ever you call it.: Is there any chance that Microsoft will ever fix the problem of no groups in people or whatever you call it. It is unbelievable that a company as great as Microsoft want give there paying users such a simple upgrade. It was in you old software. It so frustrating to try to...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Problem in joining people

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 Problem in joining people: When I try to join the lobby of a friend or a random persons party invite to forza horizon 4. I get the notification but when I accept it doesnt send me to their session it doesnt even load anything when I click the accept button...
  10. Including middle name in People app?

Including middle name in People app?: I managed to transfer my Windows Live Mail contacts to the Windows People App by importing them into Outlook web mail, and synchronising with the People App. However, I cannot get middle names to show. I am using the Middle Name field in Outlook to store connectives like...