Windows 10: What is the name of this cable? (came with Pioneer bluray player)

Discus and support What is the name of this cable? (came with Pioneer bluray player) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This cable came with my Pioneer Bluray player but I lost it. Is it possible to buy the same or similar cable separately? Here's the place where the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by satel, Jun 17, 2020.

1. satel Win User

What is the name of this cable? (came with Pioneer bluray player)

This cable came with my Pioneer Bluray player but I lost it. Is it possible to buy the same or similar cable separately?

Here's the place where the cable plugs into (strange shape): Imgur: The magic of the Internet

The cable is shown here too: Pioneer Slim BDRW/DVDRW BDR-XD07UHD 6x USB3 Support 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray Repaired 884938457699 | eBay

(The longer cable is the one I lost, while I still have the shorter cable which is the C-cable converter).

:)

satel, Jun 17, 2020
  2. thomaseg1 Win User

Its a usb 3.0 cable any computer shop or amazon will have it

What is the name of this cable? (came with Pioneer bluray player) [​IMG]

thomaseg1, Jun 17, 2020
  3. satel Win User

This cable came with my Pioneer Bluray player but I lost it. Is it possible to buy the same or similar cable separately?

Here's the place where the cable plugs into (strange shape): Imgur: The magic of the Internet

The cable is shown here too: Pioneer Slim BDRW/DVDRW BDR-XD07UHD 6x USB3 Support 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray Repaired 884938457699 | eBay

(The longer cable is the one I lost, while I still have the shorter cable which is the C-cable converter).

satel, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Elky67 Win User

Pioneer BluRay not recognized by Windows 10

I recently installed a Pioneer BDR-2209 BluRay drive in my PC and Windows does not recognize it. It worked initially but is no longer showing in the Device Manager. It has power and is recognized in the Bios.

Additionally, I installed the drive in a different Windows 10 PC and it worked fine...any ideas?

Elky67, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. What is the name of this cable? (came with Pioneer bluray player) - Similar Threads - name cable came

2. Pioneer dj

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pioneer dj: Hi there, my dj controller is not discoverable on windows 11.ive downloaded rekordbox, all updates done on windows, I've tried every usb port on my computer, deleted most of the un needed apps.according to rekordbox, there are no additional drivers needed. The device is...
  3. Pioneer dj

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pioneer dj: Hi there, my dj controller is not discoverable on windows 11.ive downloaded rekordbox, all updates done on windows, I've tried every usb port on my computer, deleted most of the un needed apps.according to rekordbox, there are no additional drivers needed. The device is...
  4. Windows 10/Media Player ver 12/External DVD player Pioneer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10/Media Player ver 12/External DVD player Pioneer: Hi! I'm having difficulty with Media Player not displaying on the Navigation panel the external drive I plug in. So, I'm unable to play my videos using Media Player. However, if I open my my File Explorer, my computerdoes see the external drive D. Note: I have a...
  5. Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized: After installing the latest Windows 10 update my Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner is not recognized how do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pioneer-blu-ray-playerburner-not-recognized/364fc2ef-35e4-498a-9aa6-a11ce2d1f0ed
  6. What USB format to play mp3 on my car Pioneer stereo player?

What USB format to play mp3 on my car Pioneer stereo player?: What USB format to play mp3 on my car Pioneer stereo player? 143010
  7. BluRay player

BluRay player: Where can I download a Microsoft ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluray-player/3ab36b30-0ac0-49ca-b572-395641d573bc
  8. Using an ethernet cable to link a internet ready bluray player to my laptop to share the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using an ethernet cable to link a internet ready bluray player to my laptop to share the...: I use the hotspot on my cell phone to connect my computer to the internet. is it possible to share this internet connection with a sony bluray player model BDP-BX18, which is internet capable just not a wireless connection. Can i use an ethernet cable linking the bluray to my...
  9. Pioneer BluRay not recognized by Windows 10

Pioneer BluRay not recognized by Windows 10: I recently installed a Pioneer BDR-2209 BluRay drive in my PC and Windows does not recognize it. It worked initially but is no longer showing in the Device Manager. It has power and is recognized in the Bios. Additionally, I installed the drive in a different Windows 10 PC...
  10. Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 can't use bluray discs

Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 can't use bluray discs: My Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 bluray writer/read can't read and write bluray discs (also can't detect it, it's spins up a bit than down) including thoose which was written by itself. I can't find driver on the Pioneer's page. And somewhy the windows detects it as DVD/CD-ROM type....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pioneer bluray cable