Windows 10: What is the official Windows 11 Beta or Official Version release date?

Discus and support What is the official Windows 11 Beta or Official Version release date? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; According to many 3rd part sites, the launch date is being told 25 June 2021 but there are no official messages by Microsoft and only cracked versions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AviralGoel, Jun 19, 2021.

1. What is the official Windows 11 Beta or Official Version release date?

According to many 3rd part sites, the launch date is being told 25 June 2021 but there are no official messages by Microsoft and only cracked versions are there on the internet. Can anyone tell if this is a myth or is this official and if yes then what is the tentative Beta or Official Windows 11 launch date?

:)

AviralGoel, Jun 19, 2021

2. Lumia 730 windows 10 official release date?

Lumia 730, windows 10 official release date?

JERRYJOSEPH-1983, Jun 19, 2021
  3. eurotekm3 Win User
    Official release date Nokia 6700 classic ?

is there an official release date for the Nokia 6700 classic ? I need on now! lol

eurotekm3, Jun 19, 2021
  4. What is the official Windows 11 Beta or Official Version release date?

Lumia 730 windows 10 official release date?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

The date of release of Lumia 730 is not yet officially announced.

I suggest you to keep browsing the following site to know the date.

A New Era of Windows 10 Devices from Microsoft

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

What is the official Windows 11 Beta or Official Version release date?

1. What is the official Windows 11 Beta or Official Version release date? - Similar Threads - official Beta Official

2. when will microsoft release windows 11 version 22h2 officially

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when will microsoft release windows 11 version 22h2 officially: when will microsoft release windows 11 version 22h2 officially https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-microsoft-release-windows-11-version/9e6f1fdc-ff1c-4c0f-9c9e-cb591a4864b5
  3. when will microsoft release windows 11 version 22h2 officially

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when will microsoft release windows 11 version 22h2 officially: when will microsoft release windows 11 version 22h2 officially https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-microsoft-release-windows-11-version/9e6f1fdc-ff1c-4c0f-9c9e-cb591a4864b5
  4. Switching to Windows 11 official release

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching to Windows 11 official release: Hi, I am a Windows Insider in the Release Preview channel. I was wondering how can I switch to the official release of Windows 11 without losing my files? I have no spare drive installed or portable. This question has been at the back of my mind and it would be greatly...
  5. Switching to Windows 11 official release

Switching to Windows 11 official release: Hi, I am a Windows Insider in the Release Preview channel. I was wondering how can I switch to the official release of Windows 11 without losing my files? I have no spare drive installed or portable. This question has been at the back of my mind and it would be greatly...
  6. Windows 11 Official Release Build Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Official Release Build Number: Please, I would like to know the latest windows 11 official release build number. I google searched and found 22000.194. Is this the current official release build number?...
  7. Windows 11 Official Release Build Number

Windows 11 Official Release Build Number: Please, I would like to know the latest windows 11 official release build number. I google searched and found 22000.194. Is this the current official release build number?...
  8. Does 2004 have a official release date?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does 2004 have a official release date?: Does 2004 have a official release date? submitted by /u/ItsCrimsonTV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/godeoi/does_2004_have_a_official_release_date/
  9. Official Release Date of Windows 10 Version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Official Release Date of Windows 10 Version 1809: Hello everyone! I am using Windows 10 version 1803. I know that Windows 10 version 1809 is now released to many people. However, I checked Windows Update (and even Windows Update Assistant) to update my version but they all say that "You are up-to-date". Do you know...
  10. Buggy official releases

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buggy official releases: I wonder sometimes. If MS go so through such rigorous insider testing, and their own testing and debugging... do we still get official releases with so many bugs? Surely issues should be ironed out before public release? I know they put an artificial time restraint on new...