Windows 10: What is the option to see or not see your window when dragging it around?

Discus and support What is the option to see or not see your window when dragging it around? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I move my window I have opened i can only see the border. I changed this a while ago and can't figure out how to change it back. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ruthlessrhin0, Dec 6, 2020.

1. What is the option to see or not see your window when dragging it around?

When I move my window I have opened i can only see the border. I changed this a while ago and can't figure out how to change it back.

submitted by /u/ruthlessrhin0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ruthlessrhin0, Dec 6, 2020

2. Drag and Drop

Hi Charles,

the steps you suggested didn't work for me but, when pressing the escape key it somehow expanded the drive and by using drag and drop to the single file in the list worked.

In the past I could drag and drop multiple folders onto the drive on the network computer(s). Doing it on individual folders will take far too long and time consuming and is not an option.

Microsoft should be able to identify what is blocking it and issue a fix.

My machine is multi boot so tomorrow I will try with Windows 7.

Many thanks for your help,

Deric

DericStain, Dec 6, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Arro Win User

What is the option to see or not see your window when dragging it around?

Cannot drag a document/web page etc to the other monitor

This worked:

Step 1: Press Windows+Pause Break to open System.
    Step 2: Choose Advanced system settings.
    Step 3: Click Settings in Performance.
    Step 4: In the Performance Options window, deselect Show window contents while dragging, and then hit OK.

Arro, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

What is the option to see or not see your window when dragging it around?

1. What is the option to see or not see your window when dragging it around? - Similar Threads - option window dragging

2. Cannot see own wireless network but can see others around me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot see own wireless network but can see others around me: Hi all,Seemingly after upgraded my "wireless network" from old version Router to Wifi 6 Router, I cannot see my own "wireless network" listed on my home laptop. I can see all the networks of my neighbors, but not my own "wireless network".Also can see & connect to my...
  3. Cannot see own wireless network but can see others around me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot see own wireless network but can see others around me: Hi all,Seemingly after upgraded my "wireless network" from old version Router to Wifi 6 Router, I cannot see my own "wireless network" listed on my home laptop. I can see all the networks of my neighbors, but not my own "wireless network".Also can see & connect to my...
  4. Cannot see own wireless network but can see others around me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot see own wireless network but can see others around me: Hi all,Seemingly after last Windows update though I'm not sure I cannot see my own wireless network on my home laptop. I can see all the networks of my neighbors, but not my own. I can see it and connect to my wireless network with my Work laptop. My partner can see it and...
  5. Opaque rectangle when dragging and dropping - can't see target - 20H2

in Windows 10 Support
    Opaque rectangle when dragging and dropping - can't see target - 20H2: Hi, since 'upgrading' from 1903 to 20H2, I've encoutered a few disadvantages. Yesterday I came across another. Win 1903 when dragging and dropping a file I'd been able to see the target quite easily. Now the target is obscured, whether by a rectangle with an icon reflecting...
  6. "Like what you see?" option

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Like what you see?" option: Since I upgraded to W10 on my HPLaptop, when I log in there are these beautiful pictures and in the right hand corner it says "Like what you see?" and gives me the option to say yes or no. My question is how do I save the picture I like or get it to come back? Is there a way...
  7. Windows Spotlight "Like what you see?" option is missing

Windows Spotlight "Like what you see?" option is missing: My windows10 is correctly showing the Windows Spotlight images on the lock screen but is not showing the "LIKE WHAT YOU SEE" and other details. The OS is at Windows 10 Pro version 2004 OS Build 19041.329 I have tried using below two methods...
  8. See All dhmi options

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    See All dhmi options: I know someone told me this before, but old age crept in. There is a way to see and select all options for DHMI in windows 10. I know it is just a two button combination (I think anyway). Something like CTRL + P keys. If someone can tell we what this I sure would appreciate...
  9. Windows CMD does not see Desktop when I move it around

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows CMD does not see Desktop when I move it around: on windows 10 1809, I prefer to have my Desktop folder on D:, same thing for important folders like Documents and Pictures. So I go with the file explorer to my user profile, then right click on those special folder and I locate then on D:\ However, when I use CMD with a...
  10. See a window while dragging that window.

See a window while dragging that window.: When I grab a window to drag it somewhere else on my desktop, I cannot see the window while I am dragging it. I am using Windows 10, fully updated. Also, does whatever I do to set this setting get undone during an update or when I change a different setting that should be...