Windows 10: What is the password my computer is asking me for when I try to revert windows. It's not my...

Discus and support What is the password my computer is asking me for when I try to revert windows. It's not my... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got bluescreened and it says windows isn't loading properly. I'm trying to revert last windows update and it's asking me for my password. Already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RavynAries, Mar 2, 2024.

1. What is the password my computer is asking me for when I try to revert windows. It's not my...

I got bluescreened and it says windows isn't loading properly. I'm trying to revert last windows update and it's asking me for my password. Already tried my Microsoft password, and it says incorrect. I validated and it is my correct Microsoft password. Like the question says I never created a password for my account on my pc since I'm the only one who uses it.

:)

RavynAries, Mar 2, 2024
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 2, 2024
  4. Try3 Win User

What is the password my computer is asking me for when I try to revert windows. It's not my...

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Try3, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

What is the password my computer is asking me for when I try to revert windows. It's not my...

1. What is the password my computer is asking me for when I try to revert windows. It's not my... - Similar Threads - password computer asking

2. What is the password my computer is asking me for when I try to revert windows. It's not my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the password my computer is asking me for when I try to revert windows. It's not my...: I got bluescreened and it says windows isn't loading properly. I'm trying to revert last windows update and it's asking me for my password. Already tried my Microsoft password, and it says incorrect. I validated and it is my correct Microsoft password. Like the question says...
  3. What is the password my computer is asking me for when I try to revert windows. It's not my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the password my computer is asking me for when I try to revert windows. It's not my...: I got bluescreened and it says windows isn't loading properly. I'm trying to revert last windows update and it's asking me for my password. Already tried my Microsoft password, and it says incorrect. I validated and it is my correct Microsoft password. Like the question says...
  4. Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it...

Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it...: Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it simply states The RPC server is unavailable. I cannot do anything else, there is no start tile and neither can I get to task manager or anything like that. It has effectively locked me...
  5. Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it...: Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it simply states The RPC server is unavailable. I cannot do anything else, there is no start tile and neither can I get to task manager or anything like that. It has effectively locked me...
  6. How can i make it so it asks me for my username and password when i try to sign in to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i make it so it asks me for my username and password when i try to sign in to...: hello i was just wondering how to make it so it can ask me for my username and password when i sign in?please may you help. i have tried some ways but i don't know how to do them fully thanks for you help Max...
  7. How can i make it so it asks me for my username and password when i try to sign in to...

How can i make it so it asks me for my username and password when i try to sign in to...: hello i was just wondering how to make it so it can ask me for my username and password when i sign in?please may you help. i have tried some ways but i don't know how to do them fully thanks for you help Max...
  8. My computer asking username and password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer asking username and password: Hello there I have my laptop every time to click it it asks for username and password to login to my laptop my username is jacksant000 I know usernames and passwords my password is ant21 I typed my password in and waiting to login please fix this...
  9. My computer asking username and password

My computer asking username and password: Hello there I have my laptop every time to click it it asks for username and password to login to my laptop my username is jacksant000 I know usernames and passwords my password is ant21 I typed my password in and waiting to login please fix this...
  10. When I try to access other computers on my network it asks for a password, and I have no...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I try to access other computers on my network it asks for a password, and I have no...: I have tried every password I can think of, including the password for my wireless router, and it doesn't accept any of them. There is no way I can see to change the password. So, how do I access the data on different computers in my network....