Windows 10: What is the path to the store

Discus and support What is the path to the store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am customizing the tile icons for my start menu using TileCreator. I would like to set a custom tile for the windows store however I cannot figure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by k1n6, Dec 2, 2015.

1. k1n6 Win User

What is the path to the store

I am customizing the tile icons for my start menu using TileCreator. I would like to set a custom tile for the windows store however I cannot figure out what the path to the windows store is in order to do so. Google has failed me in this pursuit *Sad

:)

k1n6, Dec 2, 2015

2. What is the path to my email addresses on windows 10?

Thanks Ugo, I will give this a try.

ShellGellner, Dec 2, 2015
  3. What is the path to my email addresses on windows 10?

Can someone tell me the exact path to my email addresses in Windows 10?

thanks

ShellGellner, Dec 2, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi k1n6:
    Welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

%windir%\explorer.exe shell:Appsfolder\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App

Edwin, Dec 2, 2015
Thema:

1. What is the path to the store - Similar Threads - path store

2. what is the registry path for storing mute value of microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the registry path for storing mute value of microphone.: Hi,I am not able to get the registry path for storing mute input volume. Kindly help on this. Thanks,Arvind https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-registry-path-for-storing-mute-value/f242ac10-53ff-4f40-8aa6-f19da104ce72
  3. what is the registry path for storing mute value of microphone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the registry path for storing mute value of microphone.: Hi,I am not able to get the registry path for storing mute input volume. Kindly help on this. Thanks,Arvind https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-registry-path-for-storing-mute-value/f242ac10-53ff-4f40-8aa6-f19da104ce72
  4. micrsoft store & apps won't start, Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    micrsoft store & apps won't start, Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file.: I have tried many different things to fix this.I have updated to most recent update, tried to reset microsoft cache and after running cmd it pops up with "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file"Everything i try ends up with the same error or wont open...
  5. Windows Store vs Steam copy, choose the path gamebar uses?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store vs Steam copy, choose the path gamebar uses?: I have Sea of Thieves through both Steam and Windows Store. When I receive an XBox gamebar invite, it always tries to load the Steam copy. How do I set the gamebar so that it loads the Windows store copy instead? No, I don't want to uninstall the Steam copy. I want Windows...
  6. How to get the path of windows store installed apps?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get the path of windows store installed apps?: Hello, I am having a hard time with my new laptop. I have a problem which many of the programs I run look horrible. The fix is to run programs made for previous versions of windows, select the program, troubleshoot, the programs opens... the program does not display...
  7. Anyway to delete those? I tried following the path to where they were supposed to be stored...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to delete those? I tried following the path to where they were supposed to be stored...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HeyJohn14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gca0yg/anyway_to_delete_those_i_tried_following_the_path/
  8. What are the registry paths for these Microsoft Store settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the registry paths for these Microsoft Store settings: I'd like to know what's the registry path, values & entries (in Registry Editor) for these options under the Microsoft STORE Settings page? [img] 153526
  9. Cannot open ANY Microsoft Store apps... "Windows Cannot Access the Specified Device Path or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot open ANY Microsoft Store apps... "Windows Cannot Access the Specified Device Path or...: Whenever I download and try to run ANY Microsoft Store app, I get this error message: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. I have been able to ignore it, but avoiding Microsoft Store...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 1903 - Python, Path variables, and the Windows Store annoyance

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Pro 1903 - Python, Path variables, and the Windows Store annoyance: Alright, so this is my first post and it is in regards to an annoyance and how Windows 10 Pro 1903 update is ignoring my Path variables. I have installed Python3 from the python.org site because I like having control over my applications and the Windows 10 Store is not...