Windows 10: What is the path to the store

Discus and support What is the path to the store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am customizing the tile icons for my start menu using TileCreator. I would like to set a custom tile for the windows store however I cannot figure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by k1n6, Dec 2, 2015.

1. k1n6 Win User

What is the path to the store

I am customizing the tile icons for my start menu using TileCreator. I would like to set a custom tile for the windows store however I cannot figure out what the path to the windows store is in order to do so. Google has failed me in this pursuit *Sad

:)

k1n6, Dec 2, 2015

2. What is the path to my email addresses on windows 10?

Thanks Ugo, I will give this a try.

ShellGellner, Dec 2, 2015
  3. What is the path to my email addresses on windows 10?

Can someone tell me the exact path to my email addresses in Windows 10?

thanks

ShellGellner, Dec 2, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi k1n6:
    Welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

%windir%\explorer.exe shell:Appsfolder\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App

Edwin, Dec 2, 2015
Thema:

1. What is the path to the store - Similar Threads - path store

2. One Drive has duplicated my Photos path

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive has duplicated my Photos path: Hi all, This is my first post to the community, I really hope you guys can help. I no longer use Onedrive and I have stopped all syncing and have unlinked my PC. I have now noticed that all my Pictures, both in the Onedrive location and the This PC location, have the...
  3. Start Menu icons showing the file path instead of the app name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu icons showing the file path instead of the app name: I just recently enabled virtualization on my Windows 10 so I could use BlueStacks, and ever since then none of my Microsoft apps work. For example, whenever I try to run Word Document, Microsoft Office starts running, and it says “Updating Office, please wait a moment.”...
  4. Do VPNs add additional characters to file paths?

Do VPNs add additional characters to file paths?: I'm noticing that when working remotely some files in my work's shared drive are not opening. It appears to be when the file path goes over 246 characters or so, I can't open the document. I don't believe this was an issue when working in the office. At the office, we still...
  5. What is the File Path for Recent Items for Apps on the Taskbar?

What is the File Path for Recent Items for Apps on the Taskbar?: Can anyone tell me the file location for recent items for specific apps on the taskbar? I want to delete them off the lists to reorganize it but it only lets me delete one at a time and that is very time consuming. I'm thinking if I can find the file I can delete all the...
  6. Copying exe into system32 folder no longer allows me to run that exe without typing path...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copying exe into system32 folder no longer allows me to run that exe without typing path...: In the past, If I wanted to run a program like "procexp.exe" from the RUN box without having to type the entire folder path to the executable, I would first copy the exe into "c:\windows\system32" folder. This no longer works for me. Am I right? Did an update disable...
  7. Cannot open ANY Microsoft Store apps... "Windows Cannot Access the Specified Device Path or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot open ANY Microsoft Store apps... "Windows Cannot Access the Specified Device Path or...: Whenever I download and try to run ANY Microsoft Store app, I get this error message: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. I have been able to ignore it, but avoiding Microsoft Store...
  8. Windows 10 Pro 1903 - Python, Path variables, and the Windows Store annoyance

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Pro 1903 - Python, Path variables, and the Windows Store annoyance: Alright, so this is my first post and it is in regards to an annoyance and how Windows 10 Pro 1903 update is ignoring my Path variables. I have installed Python3 from the python.org site because I like having control over my applications and the Windows 10 Store is not...
  9. Where is the path of the backgroud stored.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is the path of the backgroud stored.: On a Windows 10 system, after login, the background is a photo. I known how I can select an other background. But I cannot find the file of current background photo. Where is the path of the current background stored? Is that in the registry? 132744
  10. Where is the path of the backgroud stored.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where is the path of the backgroud stored.: On a Windows 10 system, after login, the background is a photo. I known how I can select an other background. But I cannot find the file of current background photo. Where is the path of the current background stored? Is that in the registry? 132744