Windows 10: what is the photo editing program installed with windows 10 computers

Discus and support what is the photo editing program installed with windows 10 computers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is there anyone who can tell me what is the exact name of the photo editing program that is installed with windows 10 computers? Or is there some kind... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by katherineNK, Nov 21, 2019.

1. what is the photo editing program installed with windows 10 computers

Is there anyone who can tell me what is the exact name of the photo editing program that is installed with windows 10 computers? Or is there some kind of community you can get help with this program somewhere? My computer is filling up with photos I cannot open or delete. Thank you.

:)

katherineNK, Nov 21, 2019

2. editing video in windows 10 photo app

Thanks for the information.

If the issue happened after installing the Polarr Pro, we suggest that you uninstall the app first and check if the photo app will work.

To uninstall a program in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Look for Programs and Features.
    • Right-click Polarr Pro.
    • Click Uninstall.

Get back to us with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 - defaul photo program

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

As I understand that you are not able to see Photo Explosion in the list of default programs, I would suggest you to follow few steps to set Photo Explosion as your default program.

• In the search bar type Default programs and press enter

• Click on associate a file type or protocol with a program

• Select the file type which you want to associate with the photo Explosion.

• After selecting click on change programs

• Check whether you are able to see Photo Explosion in the list.
    Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for further assistance.

Arul_D, Nov 21, 2019
  4. what is the photo editing program installed with windows 10 computers

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

what is the photo editing program installed with windows 10 computers

1. what is the photo editing program installed with windows 10 computers - Similar Threads - photo editing program

2. windows photo edit.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows photo edit.: ive been using windows editing a lot of years now ..but over the last few moths a problem has started..tonight i took a few photos of the moon with sony a6500.on my camera screen the photos exposed correctly ..wen i import by wire to windows photos they load up as they are in...
  3. Editing Photos in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Editing Photos in Windows 10: I can't edit photos in my Picture folders, I receive an error notice from Windows Defender whenever I want to edit photos, that there is potential Malware changing my files....
  4. what windows 10 program is in this computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    what windows 10 program is in this computer: what windows 10 program is installed on this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-windows-10-program-is-in-this-computer/402b1c90-41ce-4061-a7bc-913ae2bf33b9
  5. I am looking for a photo editing program for PC Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am looking for a photo editing program for PC Windows 10?: I am looking for a program that is not so expensive without monthly payment but fixed price so under 60€ about I do not know me so or know their free with many features It should just offer something but not be mega expensive Adobe programs don't work properly why don't...
  6. Edit photos and videos in Windows 10

Edit photos and videos in Windows 10: I need to edit a MP4 meeting/presentation video that was created by my webex meeting application. I need to add to a new mtg video a piece from another video at the end. Can I do that with the photo application. I've already trimmed the video that will supply the piece for...
  7. Windows 10 Photo Programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Photo Programs: Does Windows 10 contain Photo Programs like PhotoSuite ? I need to open several pics and add text on the same page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-programs/f7137f50-db6c-41c0-84a1-a1fba090a262
  8. Windows 10 Photo Edit program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Photo Edit program: After the last update on or about 9/7/19, the enhance feature on my windows 10 photo edit program is not working on my latest picture downloads. Weirdly, it still works on photos taken before that date, but not since. All the other features of the edit program are working....
  9. Windows 10 Photo Editing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Photo Editing: After editing a photo, the original is replaced by the edited version. Is there any way to recover the original photo if so desired? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-editing/bc9ec8bc-13e8-4011-88fa-088d4c2335bf
  10. Photos Won't Default To My Photo Editing Program

Photos Won't Default To My Photo Editing Program: I'm using a Sony a3000 camera, although I don't think that's the problem. When I download photos on my old computer, which is still running Windows7, my photos go straight to my default program, PaintshopPro. On my laptop, which has Windows 10, I have set PaintshopPro...