Windows 10: What is the popup "We'd love your feedback" and "We have just two questions for you" about?

Discus and support What is the popup "We'd love your feedback" and "We have just two questions for you" about? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After restarting, a popup appeared briefly on my screen saying We'd love your feedback! We have just two questions for you. Is this something by... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pim 2, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Pim 2 Win User

What is the popup "We'd love your feedback" and "We have just two questions for you" about?

After restarting, a popup appeared briefly on my screen saying

We'd love your feedback!

We have just two questions for you.

Is this something by Microsoft itself? If so, what were the two questions? There's nothing in my notification area.

:)

Pim 2, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Pim 2 Win User

What is the popup "We'd love your feedback" and "We have just two questions for you" about?

After restarting, a popup appeared briefly on my screen saying

We'd love your feedback!

We have just two questions for you.

Is this something by Microsoft itself? If so, what were the two questions? There's nothing in my notification area.

Pim 2, Aug 3, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User

Hi Pim

Do you have Microsoft Office installed on your PC, that popup is usually generated by Microsoft Office and is a genuine Microsoft popup . . .

On the left of that popup, is there an application icon as shown below?

What is the popup "We'd love your feedback" and "We have just two questions for you" about? 855cb412-b425-4b9c-a84f-35d1c8166de6?upload=true.png

DaveM121, Aug 3, 2020
  4. RuskinF Win User

Yes, that is a Microsoft pop-up.

The best way to get rid of that pop-up is by answering it - I say this out of my personal experience.

The feedback questions are easy and undemanding.

Better get with it as soon as possible to move on to your tasks on the device.

RuskinF, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

1. What is the popup "We'd love your feedback" and "We have just two questions for you" about? - Similar Threads - popup We'd love

2. Disable Pen Feedback popups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Pen Feedback popups?: I am using a 2-in-1 PC with a Wacom Bamboo Ink pen, and I get modifier key popups when I hold those keys down. I've seen plenty of people complain about this "feature", but all solutions are for older builds of Windows 10, or to disable Windows Ink in Wacom software, which is...
  3. I'm curious what you think of my feedback to Microsoft about Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm curious what you think of my feedback to Microsoft about Windows10: In learning it that is, and I help people do just that; I was randomly prompted to leave them a response to their Feedback Hub while I was using Settings or something: "Dumbed-down for power users, too many things hidden and unintuitive for average and new users, oversized...
  4. popup: We can't sign in to your account

in Windows 10 Customization
    popup: We can't sign in to your account: After signing into my windows 10 account I get regularly, but every time on log in, a pop up message. It says: We can't sign in to your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account then signing back in. If you don't sign out now, any...
  5. 'what device did you just plug in' popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    'what device did you just plug in' popup: Hello, In the past I had used headphones (no microphone) with my windows 10 laptop. Back then a popup would come up saying 'what device have you plugged in' every time I plugged them into the jack. However I clicked the 'do not display' icon so now when I want to use my...
  6. Question about Lock Screen feedback.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Question about Lock Screen feedback.: I noticed that when I like a picture on the lock screen, it's different the next time I'm on the lock screen. When I say "I'm not a fan.", it seems to stay. What's the deal? Wouldn't it make sense that it keeps pictures that I like? I don't mind if it changes once in a while,...
  7. Question about a file in two places... or not.

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about a file in two places... or not.: I've always assumed that any Windows file can be in two folder locations at the same time using the same file name, but I just noticed something strange and wonder what's going on. If I send an email message using my Windows Live Mail client and attached a Word .doc file,...
  8. What Feedback have you had 'Listened To'?

in Windows 10 Support
    What Feedback have you had 'Listened To'?: Performed a clean install of 10061 earlier today finally and noticed a couple of changes I'd reported through the Feedback tool. One I think may have happened in 10049 (too many BSOD threads, tutorials and too much beer for me to remember properly) which was toning down the...
  9. Just a question about pricing

in Windows 10 Support
    Just a question about pricing: How much US dollars is Windows 10 64-bit Pro and Windows 10 64-bit Home? 42487
  10. Windows 10: What you love about 7 and love about 8

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: What you love about 7 and love about 8: That's my current thinking so far with Windows 10. I find Microsoft did right by focusing first and foremost on the enterprise as that is the largest and most important demographic to address with every release. Windows 8 didn't really focus so much on the enterprise as...