Windows 10: What is the prerequisite to install KB5042131 .NET 6.0.33
Discus and support What is the prerequisite to install KB5042131 .NET 6.0.33 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I want to install KB5042131 and seems like I'm missing some prerequisite patches.I looked on this article and all it say is I need to have .NET 6.0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cris Vu, Sep 26, 2024.
Thema:
What is the prerequisite to install KB5042131 .NET 6.0.33
Loading...
-
What is the prerequisite to install KB5042131 .NET 6.0.33 - Similar Threads - prerequisite install KB5042131
-
What is the prerequisite to install KB5042131 .NET 6.0.33
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWhat is the prerequisite to install KB5042131 .NET 6.0.33: Hi,I want to install KB5042131 and seems like I'm missing some prerequisite patches.I looked on this article and all it say is I need to have .NET 6.0... -
Unable to install .NET 6 SDK SOLVED
in Windows 10 GamingUnable to install .NET 6 SDK SOLVED: ***EDITI was able to locate and download the package in question, and installation then completed successfully. If you took time to read this, thank you. An application I need to run at work requires .NET 6 SDK to be installed. When I download and run the installer, it stops... -
Unable to install .NET 6 SDK SOLVED
in Windows 10 Software and AppsUnable to install .NET 6 SDK SOLVED: ***EDITI was able to locate and download the package in question, and installation then completed successfully. If you took time to read this, thank you. An application I need to run at work requires .NET 6 SDK to be installed. When I download and run the installer, it stops... -
Unable to install .NET 6 SDK SOLVED
in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and DebuggingUnable to install .NET 6 SDK SOLVED: ***EDITI was able to locate and download the package in question, and installation then completed successfully. If you took time to read this, thank you. An application I need to run at work requires .NET 6 SDK to be installed. When I download and run the installer, it stops... -
Unable to install .NET 6 SDK
in Windows 10 GamingUnable to install .NET 6 SDK: An application I need to run at work requires .NET 6 SDK to be installed. When I download and run the installer, it stops and says "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder... -
Unable to install .NET 6 SDK
in Windows 10 Software and AppsUnable to install .NET 6 SDK: An application I need to run at work requires .NET 6 SDK to be installed. When I download and run the installer, it stops and says "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder... -
Unable to install .NET 6 SDK
in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and DebuggingUnable to install .NET 6 SDK: An application I need to run at work requires .NET 6 SDK to be installed. When I download and run the installer, it stops and says "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder... -
Announcing .NET 6 Preview 6
in Windows 10 NewsAnnouncing .NET 6 Preview 6: We are happy to release .NET 6 Preview 6. Preview 6 is the second to last preview before we enter the RC period. There will be two RCs. This release itself is relatively small, while Preview 7 will be bigger. After that, we’re down to quality fixes until the final... -
Announcing .NET 6 Preview 2
in Windows 10 NewsAnnouncing .NET 6 Preview 2: Today, we are glad to release .NET 6 Preview 2. It includes new APIs, runtime performance improvements, and early builds of .NET MAUI. It also includes builds for Apple Silicon, which were missing for Preview 1. After the announcement of the overall .NET 6 release, we’re...