Windows 10: What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files?

Discus and support What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer is crashing for some time now and I keep on trying fixes for myself that I search on the web specifically on other Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SKPat, Jul 19, 2022.

1. SKPat Win User

What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files?

My computer is crashing for some time now and I keep on trying fixes for myself that I search on the web specifically on other Microsoft forums/questions and other sites but none seem to work. I just decided to try if you guys would know what the cause of the crashes is based on these recent dump files They are my only ones because I only have been recently advised to keep themLink to dump files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VGIK8EFLQJ5ycE22gYSUiTsZXfjXa7H3?usp=sharingIf you've checked the folder, they are not the same stop codes but they may be connected in some way. Please l

:)

SKPat, Jul 19, 2022
  2. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files? :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files? [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

3. Harmless Win User
    BSODs with no dump file created

I get a UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod whenever I'm playing Apex Legends or while using Origin launcher.The the main issue I'm facing is that there are not dump files created after this bsod.I have setup my dump config according to this thread:Intermittent BSODs with no dump file created
    I also tested it using a manual crash in Who Crashed and the dump was successfully created for this crash but it doesnt work for UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. Please help

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone suggest any ways I could solve this please

Harmless, Jul 19, 2022
  4. What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files?

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION caused by ntoskrnl.exe

• Have you made any significant changes to your computer prior to this happening?
    Reinstalled Windows and drivers.

• When and how did the issue start?
    After completed re-install.

• Can you send us screenshots detailing the mini dump files and event log?
    1. .dmf file
    2. Event Viewer Error Screenshot
    3. Blue Screen View Screenshot
    4. driver view dump
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    Windows is fully up to date.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve your concern?
    Uninstall all sound and video drivers and let Windows install drivers.

Rehan Saeed, Jul 19, 2022
Thema:

What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files?

1. What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files? - Similar Threads - probable cause BSOD

2. What specifically is causing Stop Code: DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE based on my dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What specifically is causing Stop Code: DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE based on my dump files?: Whether I shut my PC down or put it into sleep mode- upon waking after a few minutes it locks up and I receive the power driver state failure blue screen. Nothing I try from my web searches seems to work in fixing this. I was told the answer could be in my dump files, however...
  3. What specifically is causing Stop Code: DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE based on my dump files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What specifically is causing Stop Code: DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE based on my dump files?: Whether I shut my PC down or put it into sleep mode- upon waking after a few minutes it locks up and I receive the power driver state failure blue screen. Nothing I try from my web searches seems to work in fixing this. I was told the answer could be in my dump files, however...
  4. What causes these dumps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes these dumps?: Hi,I have had an increased amount of blue screens in the past few days. Also an unusual "color fading" where the top of the blue screen slowly blacks out towards the bottom. These are the Dump Files. Anyone knows what the issue could be? Thanks in advance....
  5. What causes these dumps?

What causes these dumps?: Hi,I have had an increased amount of blue screens in the past few days. Also an unusual "color fading" where the top of the blue screen slowly blacks out towards the bottom. These are the Dump Files. Anyone knows what the issue could be? Thanks in advance....
  6. What causes these dumps?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files?: My computer is crashing for some time now and I keep on trying fixes for myself that I search on the web specifically on other Microsoft forums/questions and other sites but none seem to work. I just decided to try if you guys would know what the cause of the crashes is based...
  8. What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files?: My computer is crashing for some time now and I keep on trying fixes for myself that I search on the web specifically on other Microsoft forums/questions and other sites but none seem to work. I just decided to try if you guys would know what the cause of the crashes is based...
  9. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD: This is my first experience with this specific BSOD. I have not manually updated any drivers recently so I'm not quite sure of the issue, although it could be related to the NVIDIA display drivers I installed approx 1 month ago.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  10. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD: This is my first experience with this specific BSOD. I have not manually updated any drivers recently so I'm not quite sure of the issue, although it could be related to the NVIDIA display drivers I installed approx 1 month ago.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...