Windows 10: What is the problem with Alexa for Windows 10? It will NOT install.

Discus and support What is the problem with Alexa for Windows 10? It will NOT install. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is the problem with Alexa for Windows 10? It will NOT install.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Donnelly2408, Jan 2, 2019.

1. What is the problem with Alexa for Windows 10? It will NOT install.

What is the problem with Alexa for Windows 10? It will NOT install.

:)

Donnelly2408, Jan 2, 2019
  2. Freddys Suarez G, Jan 2, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 2, 2019
  4. What is the problem with Alexa for Windows 10? It will NOT install.

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

What is the problem with Alexa for Windows 10? It will NOT install.

1. What is the problem with Alexa for Windows 10? It will NOT install. - Similar Threads - problem Alexa install

2. Alexa problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alexa problem: Can anybody tell me why amazon Alexa app on my windows cannot hear me at speaker but it can hear me at headphones. Can anybody tell me how to solve it or it is an Alexa problem. But it also work very well very few months ago....
  3. Alexa problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alexa problem: Can anybody tell me why amazon Alexa app on my windows cannot hear me at speaker but it can hear me at headphones. Can anybody tell me how to solve it or it is an Alexa problem. But it also work very well very few months ago....
  4. What happened to my Alexa App

What happened to my Alexa App: Windows 10 PC, Alexa app gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-my-alexa-app/a653ee02-ab0e-4cdb-b50a-58dcdfd73f90
  5. Alexa app for windows 10

Alexa app for windows 10: HI: I just downloaded Alexa for Windows 10, and have a very strange problem. In the Alexa app settings, I can turn everything but the Launch app on sign in to this computer option. It is greyed out. I've tried the uninstall/reinstall method, and when that didn't...
  6. Alexa not working on windows 10

Alexa not working on windows 10: I have a pc which supports the app and it was working fine till yesterday. But today it is not working. App is opening but it won't hear any requests. What should Ido ?...
  7. alexa install on pc

alexa install on pc: I am installing an echo and downloading the alexa app. as part of set up it requires an audio input device on my windows 10 pc. Is there any way of doing this without a microphone installed?...
  8. wrongly installed alexa app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wrongly installed alexa app: Hi , How do I get rid of this alexa thing on my laptop , tried uninstall but it is still there although it is not showing in listing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrongly-installed-alexa-app/ff00d7a2-4bcd-4cdc-a1f1-8ad1cc49667a"
  9. Alexa for Windows 10

Alexa for Windows 10: I was able to install the app and everything is working fine except playing music sounds absolutely terrible. I have attempted to play other music directly from the computer and everything is working fine. What can I do to make the music that Alexa is playing sound like it...
  10. Alexa App for Windows 10

Alexa App for Windows 10: I've downloaded the 'Amazon Alexa' app on my Windows 10 Stream (same as any Windows 10) and it didn't ask me ANYTHING about an Amazon Echo / Alexa. Where can you find the REAL Alexa App by Amazon? I've looked on Amazon.co.uk and the only real looking app is the exact same one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alexa will not install on windows 10