Windows 10: What is the problem?

Discus and support What is the problem? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; System Restore did not complete successfully. Your computers files and settings were not changed.DetailsSystem Restore failed to extract the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bryan li2, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Bryan li2 Win User

What is the problem?

System Restore did not complete successfully. Your computers files and settings were not changed.DetailsSystem Restore failed to extract the fileC:\Users\stupi\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\logs\Common from the restore point.0x80070301

:)

Bryan li2, Mar 29, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Mar 29, 2023
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

What is the problem?

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

What is the problem?

1. What is the problem? - Similar Threads - problem

2. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  3. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  4. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  5. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  6. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. The problem with logging into the OS when using #$@

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problem with logging into the OS when using #$@: Hi! I recently ran into a problem when setting a password with #@$ characters and trying to login after logout. The password was set correctly, but it returned an error when trying to log in to the user. Passwords that cause problems: 49efvH$TGB$#R3535u46jhI changed the...
  8. The problem with logging into the OS when using #$@

The problem with logging into the OS when using #$@: Hi! I recently ran into a problem when setting a password with #@$ characters and trying to login after logout. The password was set correctly, but it returned an error when trying to log in to the user. Passwords that cause problems: 49efvH$TGB$#R3535u46jhI changed the...
  9. Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11: I have a dell vostro 7500. I upgraded to windows 11 yesterday. And i didnt like the way windows 11 runs on my laptop, so i wanted to downgrade. Iam within the 10 day period to downgrade, buy everytime i try to do so, instead of downgrading, it boots me into troubleshoot menu....
  10. Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11

Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11: I have a dell vostro 7500. I upgraded to windows 11 yesterday. And i didnt like the way windows 11 runs on my laptop, so i wanted to downgrade. Iam within the 10 day period to downgrade, buy everytime i try to do so, instead of downgrading, it boots me into troubleshoot menu....