Windows 10: What is the process for installing disk management on w10 ltsc?

Discus and support What is the process for installing disk management on w10 ltsc? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need to delete partitions from a sd card but for some reason Microsoft decided to remove the disk management tool from ltsc. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bantheodor, Nov 28, 2020.

1. What is the process for installing disk management on w10 ltsc?

I need to delete partitions from a sd card but for some reason Microsoft decided to remove the disk management tool from ltsc.

submitted by /u/bantheodor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bantheodor, Nov 28, 2020

2. Disk Management

Hi Keith,

Thanks for providing the detail that was requested previously. Since the disk management screen that you saw is showing greyed out options, we suggest that you follow the steps below to change the partition type of your internal drive:

• Open Disk Management then right click the partition on the disk you want to covert and select Delete Volume.
    • Once you complete the process you will see the whole disk shown as two separate unallocated spaces. Right-click the disk and select Convert to GPT disk.

After the conversion, you will be able to use the whole disk and then you can create new separate partitions.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue What is the process for installing disk management on w10 ltsc? :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Nov 28, 2020
  4. RexChng Win User

What is the process for installing disk management on w10 ltsc?

Windows 10 LTSC

Hello,

Is there a easy way to upgrade W7 or W10 Pro to W10 LTSC? I tried to change product code, but it doesn't work. So I have to unzip the ISO and run the setup.exe.

Does the Create Windows 10 installation media support to install new W10 LTSC? Anybody has tried?

Thanks,

Rex

RexChng, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

What is the process for installing disk management on w10 ltsc?

1. What is the process for installing disk management on w10 ltsc? - Similar Threads - process installing disk

2. What are the global processes in task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the global processes in task manager?: Some of the processes:Global.AccountsGlobal.RulesEngineGlobal.DesktopSpotlightThere might've been others. I found some posts about this on this site and on Reddit.I'm just wondering if there's a schedule for them to start up because it seems sort of random so far.Thank you!...
  3. What are the global processes in task manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the global processes in task manager?: Some of the processes:Global.AccountsGlobal.RulesEngineGlobal.DesktopSpotlightThere might've been others. I found some posts about this on this site and on Reddit.I'm just wondering if there's a schedule for them to start up because it seems sort of random so far.Thank you!...
  4. no disk in windows installation process!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no disk in windows installation process!: hello guys.i tried to install windows 10 on my laptop using a bootable usb stick. i faced no disk in partition part. i also searched for it and found out that i should include my SSD driver in installation media. it was kindda wired. i did it and it worked.i found the...
  5. no disk in windows installation process!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no disk in windows installation process!: hello guys.i tried to install windows 10 on my laptop using a bootable usb stick. i faced no disk in partition part. i also searched for it and found out that i should include my SSD driver in installation media. it was kindda wired. i did it and it worked.i found the...
  6. no disk in windows installation process!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Online / Offline a disk in Disk Management. W10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Online / Offline a disk in Disk Management. W10 Home: Hello, If I remember correctly, in previous operating systems I could right click on a disk in Disk Management to be given the option to Offline/Online the Disk. I am using W10 Home, this doesn't seem to be there. Is there a simple way to offline and online a disk which...
  8. 200 Processes in Task Manager? W10 Pro V. 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    200 Processes in Task Manager? W10 Pro V. 2004: Opened Task Manager just now and noticed Firefox was eating up almost 2GB with 2 tabs open which was infuriating enough, then come to find out, Windows has over 200 processes running in the background? Now I have around 15-20 applications installed, nothing that would even...
  9. W10 LTSC licence for end user

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 LTSC licence for end user: Well. Windows 10 will be EOL soon so I am now looking what will be my next OS. I have tride different versions of W10 but lets be honest. I dont want tu use crap even for free. I have zero interes in feature updates or other ways W10 anoys users. Only version of W10 that...
  10. Disk management question after installing w10 to new ssd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk management question after installing w10 to new ssd: Hello, Got a new SSD and installed Windows 10 to it. Screenshot - 4088ea7e17f1f494fa39ca300dc6e2c2 - Gyazo Does this look correct? Or do i have some remnants from the old os or something because i have those system reserveds on the hdd. Or is it normal to have those....