Windows 10: What is the proper step-by-step process of turning your Pirated Windows 10 into a Genuine...

Discus and support What is the proper step-by-step process of turning your Pirated Windows 10 into a Genuine... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My parents' PC has a pirated copy Windows 10, which was most likely activated through cracking. For Christmas, I told my parents that I would get them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AnazelV, Dec 28, 2018.

1. AnazelV Win User

What is the proper step-by-step process of turning your Pirated Windows 10 into a Genuine...

My parents' PC has a pirated copy Windows 10, which was most likely activated through cracking.

For Christmas, I told my parents that I would get them a Genuine Windows 10.

I just need to know the proper and precise step-by-step process on how to do this. Do I just need to buy a license only? Do I need to do a reinstallation? If I do need to do a reinstallation, do I need to do any specific technical steps?

Will I need to do a back-up? My parents' CPU has two partitions, one housing the Windows 10 installation, and one for files.

Detailed, step-by-step instructions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

:)

AnazelV, Dec 28, 2018
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Dec 28, 2018
  3. x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Dec 28, 2018
  4. What is the proper step-by-step process of turning your Pirated Windows 10 into a Genuine...

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

What is the proper step-by-step process of turning your Pirated Windows 10 into a Genuine...

1. What is the proper step-by-step process of turning your Pirated Windows 10 into a Genuine... - Similar Threads - proper step step

2. Two-Step Verification Process

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Two-Step Verification Process: I changed my phone number and I can't add my current number without verifying my identity with the old one. I don't have access to my previous phone number. what can I do? Microsoft associates won't receive my phone call as this is a 'password' problem that can be solved...
  3. Two-Step Verification Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two-Step Verification Process: I changed my phone number and I can't add my current number without verifying my identity with the old one. I don't have access to my previous phone number. what can I do? Microsoft associates won't receive my phone call as this is a 'password' problem that can be solved...
  4. Two-Step Verification Process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 genuine or pirated: My windows is activated but I want to know if it's genuine or not, It was activated but due to some problems it got un activated so I used cmd to re activate it by using some commands....
  6. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 genuine or pirated: My windows is activated but I want to know if it's genuine or not, It was activated but due to some problems it got un activated so I used cmd to re activate it by using some commands....
  7. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 Installation Step by Step

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Step by Step: This DiscussionBog can Provide you all detailed info about Windows 10 Installation Step by Step at one Place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-step-by-step/fbc07d5c-13f9-435f-bda7-abb325aa3b3d
  9. Proper Steps to Fresh Install Windows

Proper Steps to Fresh Install Windows: So i have bought a new ssd and i want to boot windows from ssd so here are the steps i learnt please someone verifty are they correct or not.1 make a bootable drive2switch off and remove old hdd and put new ssd3 enter boot device preference and keep ssd at number one and...
  10. Step-by-step procedure to turn off Check for updates feature in Windows 10

Step-by-step procedure to turn off Check for updates feature in Windows 10: Hello everyone, I need a small assistance: Actually, I need to permanently turn off the "Check for updates option" in Windows 10 64-bit. I therefore request you to kindly assist me further....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turning step by step process