Windows 10: what is the proper way to mention a member?

Discus and support what is the proper way to mention a member? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is the proper way to mention a member? Do I copy/paste from the appropriate post, or simply type @<plus member name>, or other method? Thanks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by caffeine, Oct 15, 2020.

1. caffeine Win User

what is the proper way to mention a member?

What is the proper way to mention a member? Do I copy/paste from the appropriate post, or simply type @<plus member name>, or other method?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

regards,

:)

caffeine, Oct 15, 2020

2. There is no way of removing a family member account. Please help!

Hi John,

In reference to your concern about deleting a family member account, we would like to know the following information to provide you an accurate resolution:

• When did the issue started?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Windows Hello won't work for a family member account

• Have you applied a group policy? If yes, you may check this article on
      how to resolve the issue.
      • No group policy applied
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
      • It’s a new computer. As soon as I created my administrator account I created a family account for my wife. Everything else works on her account but Windows Hello does not work (the camera).
    • What is the exact error message?
      • I attempted to attach screen shots of each step we have gone through but it would accept Word or PDF files. Is there another way I can get them to you?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
      • I deleted her family member account, created a PC account (with the same results), deleted the PC account and recreated the family member account. No luck with her Windows Hello.
    There is a possibility that the family member account/profile that you have created is corrupted/damaged. We suggest that you try re-configuring the profile.
    (Already did that)

Michael_DS, Oct 15, 2020
  4. what is the proper way to mention a member?

Need Advice on Everything!

Take a step back

What is your budget ?
    What are you going to use it for?

TPU members will probly overload you with suggestions

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

what is the proper way to mention a member?

1. what is the proper way to mention a member? - Similar Threads - proper mention member

2. What is the most proper way to remotely control other pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the most proper way to remotely control other pc: I am a parent and currently wanting to remotely control my kids monitor and control their usage on the pc which is getting worse and out of controlIs there any windows software, trusted third party app that allows to me to remotely controls their pc 24/7 such as shutdown,...
  3. What is the most proper way to remotely control other pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the most proper way to remotely control other pc: I am a parent and currently wanting to remotely control my kids monitor and control their usage on the pc which is getting worse and out of controlIs there any windows software, trusted third party app that allows to me to remotely controls their pc 24/7 such as shutdown,...
  4. What is the most proper way to remotely control other pc

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Same problem as the one mentioned in the link first mentioned below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Same problem as the one mentioned in the link first mentioned below: Windows 11 fingerprint sensor not working. Device descriptor failed. - Microsoft CommunityThe problem is identical actually except it's on Windows 10. Any help would really be appreciated because it actually gets fixed at some update and somehow the next update brings it back...
  6. Same problem as the one mentioned in the link first mentioned below

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Same problem as the one mentioned in the link first mentioned below: Windows 11 fingerprint sensor not working. Device descriptor failed. - Microsoft CommunityThe problem is identical actually except it's on Windows 10. Any help would really be appreciated because it actually gets fixed at some update and somehow the next update brings it back...
  7. What is the proper way to close unresponsive processes?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the proper way to close unresponsive processes?: I used taskkill so far to kill unresponsive processes: Code: taskkill.exe /F /FI "status eq NOT RESPONDING" However I read this is not a safe way to close process! It could mess up registry, or Windows, or program data!!! There is also cmdlet: Stop-Process, it works...
  8. Screen time limit not working properly for family member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen time limit not working properly for family member: I have time limits set for both of my family members (under my family account) to stop working at a specific time every night (9:00pm school nights). It works fine for one of my members, but it does not for the other. It locks him out several hours ahead of time, and it...
  9. What is the proper way to read an event in the event viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the proper way to read an event in the event viewer: I am using an HP desktop with WIN 10 Pro 64bit. I am wondering what is the port number and related to which application. I am facing some difficulty understanding the logs in the EVENET VIEWER [img] - - - Updated - - - This is a clear and obvious critical error...
  10. What's the Proper Way of Naming Files?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the Proper Way of Naming Files?: Over the years, I've come across dozens of ways to properly(?) name a file. For example, as in my movie, here are just a few: The_Secret_of_NIMH_1982 The-Secret-of-NIMH-1982 The.Secret.of.NIMH.1982 The Secret of NIMH_(1982) I think some of them may go back to the...