Windows 10: What is the purpose of hiding my notifications if you tell me every time you hide a...

Discus and support What is the purpose of hiding my notifications if you tell me every time you hide a... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This has got to be an absolute joke. This has been happening for a long time but im just tired of it. The amount of ignorance that goes into this kind... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BajungaDustin72, Jun 30, 2019.

1. What is the purpose of hiding my notifications if you tell me every time you hide a...

This has got to be an absolute joke. This has been happening for a long time but im just tired of it. The amount of ignorance that goes into this kind of programming just baffles me.

You have an option to let me hide notifications....

THEN YOU TELL ME ABOUT EVERY HIDDEN NOTIFICATION.

This happens even when I load up a program or game and it pops up and tells me that it will HIDE NOTIFICATIONS...
    Like... ive already selected the setting to hide notifications..

so please... for the love of god... when i tell it to hide notifications... dont tell me about the hidden notifications with more notifications. this is just amateur.

What is the purpose of hiding my notifications if you tell me every time you hide a... [​IMG]

:)

BajungaDustin72, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 30, 2019
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jun 30, 2019
  4. 7thSense Win User

What is the purpose of hiding my notifications if you tell me every time you hide a...

hiding notifications

Simply slide the notification bar to the right to quickly hide it.

Hope this helps!

7thSense, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

What is the purpose of hiding my notifications if you tell me every time you hide a...

1. What is the purpose of hiding my notifications if you tell me every time you hide a... - Similar Threads - purpose hiding notifications

2. Is there any possibility to hide the "For you" tab in One Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any possibility to hide the "For you" tab in One Drive?: Is there any possibility to hide the "For you" tab in One Drive?It takes almost one third of my screen and it's quite annoying. I use it for work, and couldn't care less about what picture I upload this day three years ago. Looks like facebook....
  3. Hide Optional Updates - HOW DO YOU HIDE UPDATES YOU DONT WANT!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hide Optional Updates - HOW DO YOU HIDE UPDATES YOU DONT WANT!!!: HOW DO YOU HIDE UPDATES YOU DONT WANT!!! I dont want these Intel Updates - how do I get windows to HIDE THEM' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-optional-updates-how-do-you-hide-updates-you/fbc2b17f-5228-4a14-841f-bc845fbeaf2b
  4. Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of appsglobals.txt?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of appsglobals.txt?: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_<characters>\LocalState\ConstraintIndex\input_<characters>\appsglobals.txt I am trying to find out what the purpose of this file is and what causes a file entry to be added to it. I can't find information...
  5. You tell me what it is? Original Windows ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    You tell me what it is? Original Windows ?: Is this the original Windows? What do I need to notice if I want to understand the original Windows? Please mark me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-tell-me-what-it-is-original-windows/57ad6772-24b9-4fd5-9939-12282bd3b651
  6. can you tell me how to

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can you tell me how to: help I cavnt really do anything its really messes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-tell-me-how-to/42d5e620-e771-4014-bfb5-e30feef462ef
  7. Can you hide scrollbar in new Edge somehow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you hide scrollbar in new Edge somehow: I want it gone. Ideally completely. If not possible I'd like it to be hidden at least when not in use. I used PC without touch (mouse and keyboard). submitted by /u/ohshrimp [link] [comments]...
  8. Hide Update Notifications

Hide Update Notifications: So, for the past month or so I've been getting notifications on my gaming laptop that it's time to update my operating system. Each time I've tried updating, the update has failed. Now, this isn't a problem in itself. The problem is that it keeps telling me it's time to...
  9. What do you call this and can I hide some of the icons?

What do you call this and can I hide some of the icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ayo_24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edpbrw/what_do_you_call_this_and_can_i_hide_some_of_the/
  10. how to hide "notification icon"

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to hide "notification icon": I want to get rid of the following icon, what should I do? [img] 53671

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the purpose of hiding