Windows 10: What is the real and fair price for purchasing a Windows 10 professional retail license?

Discus and support What is the real and fair price for purchasing a Windows 10 professional retail license? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I live in Romania and want to buy the windows 10 pro retail license. Unfortunately, prices start from a few dollars to about $ 250. What would be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TudorLEFTER, Aug 27, 2019.

1. What is the real and fair price for purchasing a Windows 10 professional retail license?

I live in Romania and want to buy the windows 10 pro retail license. Unfortunately, prices start from a few dollars to about $ 250. What would be a fair and reasonable price for the purchase of this license? Is there any possibility to identify the real, correct, good license, so that I should not be surprised that after a certain period the windows will be inactive? Thank you for your availability and support! With special consideration, Tudor

:)

TudorLEFTER, Aug 27, 2019

2. windows 10 professional price

hi there

I would like to ask a question about the price of windows 10 professional retail . In my country one of the websites has offered windows 10 professional just for $20 . The site claims that after the purchase the keys would be sent to my email and I can use
    it to actvate windows and also there is no limitations of the number of times (as well as the hardware) I can use the keys (valid forever) . It guarantees that I can easily check the keys with Microsoft.

Given the fact that the price of windows is $199 , Can I rely on what the site offers or not?

Does the price of windows 10 professional retail vary widely depending on the places or it is fixed everywhere?

thanks

Ali Shahrokhshahi, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Resseling RETAIL unused WIN10 license

Hello,

I have opportunity to legally buy approx 100 pieces of Windows 10 Retail licenses for a fair price. I have a company that can trade inside EU. Question is if I legally buy Retail licenses and get paycheck for purchase that will be addressed on my company
    , can I resell it trough my company to third parity users?

CouthGoldfish49, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

What is the real and fair price for purchasing a Windows 10 professional retail license?

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

What is the real and fair price for purchasing a Windows 10 professional retail license?

1. What is the real and fair price for purchasing a Windows 10 professional retail license? - Similar Threads - real fair price

2. what is the price of windows home to pro license key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the price of windows home to pro license key?: what is the price of windows home to pro license key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-price-of-windows-home-to-pro-license/002ee286-17c5-4933-8ed2-1f2d68ad4d63
  3. what is the price of windows home to pro license key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the price of windows home to pro license key?: what is the price of windows home to pro license key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-price-of-windows-home-to-pro-license/002ee286-17c5-4933-8ed2-1f2d68ad4d63
  4. Can a Win 10 RTM Professional Retail License be sold legally?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can a Win 10 RTM Professional Retail License be sold legally?: Hello if I buy a Win 10 RTM Professional Retail License key, can I resell this legally or does this violate the terms and conditions?Thank you in advance!...
  5. Purchasing windows 10 trade price

Purchasing windows 10 trade price: I run a small computer company building customized gaming PCs, my question is where can i buy windows 10 at trade price for my custom builds as at the moment i am paying £99 per license from my trade supplier any help or direction appriciated...
  6. Purchasing Windows 10 Retail License

Purchasing Windows 10 Retail License: Hi I need to know is their any provision windows is selling a retail key of Windows 10 for lifetime validity I had found a guy on e-commerce site selling the Genuine Windows 10 Key at Rs. 299 Is this Genuine Or Someone is taking Advantage of Microsoft Name in India ....
  7. Windows 10 Professional [ License ]

Windows 10 Professional [ License ]: I recently bought a license key from Software Geeks online. But when I entered the Key , it didn't work. Has anyone had the same problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-professional-license/972414c3-9c68-434b-9942-559858598c3b"
  8. Price and purchase of Windows 10 Home key

Price and purchase of Windows 10 Home key: What is the price, and Point of purchase for a Windows 10 Home key to activate Windows 10 on my laptop? Upgrade is complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/price-and-purchase-of-windows-10-home-key/915cfcc3-8647-47c1-8a0a-eeed048cac32"
  9. Retail license for Windows 10?

Retail license for Windows 10?: Dees Microsoft sell Retail license for Windows 10 or all Windows 10 OEM? 77417
  10. Microsoft releases official retail pricing for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft releases official retail pricing for Windows 10: Microsoft’s free Windows 10 upgrade deal is looking better and better all the time. For if you already own a genuine Windows PC, you could be saving yourself upwards of a huundred to almost two hundred dollars. Microsoft confirmed Monday that the company will sell Windows...