Windows 10: What is the reason for the blue screen?

Discus and support What is the reason for the blue screen? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! Is it possible to figure out what the root cause of the blue screen is which I get frequently since a couple of days? Below please find some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ulrich Michels, Apr 7, 2020.

1. What is the reason for the blue screen?

Hello!

Is it possible to figure out what the root cause of the blue screen is which I get frequently since a couple of days?

Below please find some information about the failure.

Thanks and best regards,

Ulrich

Windows

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\WerFault.exe
    Creation Time: 07.04.2020 14:59:42
    Problem: Unerwartetes Herunterfahren

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 13a

Parameter 1: 12

Parameter 2: ffffe68616c02100

Parameter 3: ffffe6861a18e000

Parameter 4: 0

Betriebssystemversion: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Produkt: 768_1

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 18446744073709551615

:)

Ulrich Michels, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Blue Screen

Hi CreeperFarts,

It is possible that the issue is caused by a hardware issue or an outdated driver. For us to effectively know the reason behind this, kindly provide the information we need below:

• Are you facing this problem with a specific program?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior this issue?
    • Have you installed the latest drivers on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    about Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7.

Update us on the result so we can further assist you.

MaRoselle Cag, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

What is the reason for the blue screen?

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

What is the reason for the blue screen?

1. What is the reason for the blue screen? - Similar Threads - reason blue screen

2. Blue screen without any reason.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen without any reason.: Hello,System informations:Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K 3.00 GHzRam: 16.0 GB DDR5 5400hzMotherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. "Z690 AORUS ELITE"Graphic card: Geforce RTX 3080 12gbMicrosoft windows 10 version 22H2'''''''''''''''The Blue screen start appear...
  3. Blue screen without any reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen without any reason.: Hello,System informations:Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K 3.00 GHzRam: 16.0 GB DDR5 5400hzMotherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. "Z690 AORUS ELITE"Graphic card: Geforce RTX 3080 12gbMicrosoft windows 10 version 22H2'''''''''''''''The Blue screen start appear...
  4. Blue screen without any reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Repeated occurance of blue screen of death , unable to find whats the reason for the same....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated occurance of blue screen of death , unable to find whats the reason for the same....: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>9</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  6. Blue Screen Cause by varied reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Cause by varied reasons: Lately, my laptop has been blue screening in different situations. But I noticed that the common situation is that when I plug in or disconnect the power. However, there is a lot of time caused without any reason caused from my side like when I just watch a video.This is a...
  7. Blue Screen Cause by varied reasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Cause by varied reasons: Lately, my laptop has been blue screening in different situations. But I noticed that the common situation is that when I plug in or disconnect the power. However, there is a lot of time caused without any reason caused from my side like when I just watch a video.This is a...
  8. Blue Screen Cause by varied reasons

9. Got blue screen : UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION What is the reason ?

Got blue screen : UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION What is the reason ?: I have windows 10 pro I have windows 10 in the last few days it asked me few times for updating but I clicked snooze. Now after the blue screen I forced to shut down the pc and when restarting it did some updates installation. In the blue screen I saw :...
  10. Blue screen reasons for help

Blue screen reasons for help: This is my three-screen blue screen minidump for three consecutive days. I hope to get an analysis of the reasons for the blue screen. My graphics card driver has been updated to the latest version of the intel website. url: https://pan.baidu.com/s/15hpSCsCH28iOYyzLtfCHGA...