Windows 10: What is the reason for this dissapearing Icon

Discus and support What is the reason for this dissapearing Icon in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The edge icon on my start menu has disappeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Neucleye, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Neucleye Win User

What is the reason for this dissapearing Icon

What is the reason for this dissapearing Icon c8740782-9058-4165-8191-15087d6b7dd9?upload=true.png

The edge icon on my start menu has disappeared

:)

Neucleye, Apr 24, 2020

2. Telephone icon dissapeared on Lumia

The telephone icon has dissapeared oon my Lumia 800 phone. Also I do not have any phone list and can only make calls to numbers saved as contact.

JohanB_007, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Icons and thumbnails dissapeared

Thanks for the idea. I just tried it, but it doesn't work on other users either. Just a screenshot to show you what I'm dealing with:

What is the reason for this dissapearing Icon [​IMG]

wow... and now I'm even more confused... When I was choosing the image to upload, all icons and thumbnails are working in that "choose your file" window. (using chrome as browser)

What is the reason for this dissapearing Icon [​IMG]

alittlekill, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

My desktop icons move to a grid on the left for no reason

Hello,

If your icons are aligned to a grid, this means that the settings of your desktop are currently auto arranged and automatically aligned. Since you want to rearrange your desktop icons on however you like them, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Right-click at a blank area on your desktop.
    • Hover on View.
    • In the right pane, look for Auto arrange icons. If it's checked, make sure to uncheck it.
    • Hover again on View.
    • This time, look for Align icons to grid. If it's checked, make sure to uncheck it.

After doing these steps, you'll be able to rearrange all your desktop icons again on how you want it.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

1. What is the reason for this dissapearing Icon - Similar Threads - reason dissapearing Icon

2. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  3. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  4. Icons started dissapear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons started dissapear: Hi! I was searching for an UWP app and then its icon was not there. It was like a corrupted photo icon in the explorer. Im running Windows 10, build 2H02. Only when I search them are like that. When I have in the taskbar pinned, they are normal.[ATTACH][ATTACH]Can someone...
  5. Icons started dissapear

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Icons started dissapear: Hi! I was searching for an UWP app and then its icon was not there. It was like a corrupted photo icon in the explorer. Im running Windows 10, build 2H02. Only when I search them are like that. When I have in the taskbar pinned, they are normal.[ATTACH][ATTACH]Can someone...
  6. Icons dissapearing

Icons dissapearing: You see i have a hi dpi device 1920x1080 and if i set my scaling to 100% then restart my laptop then all the icon disappear but i want to set my scale to 100% help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-dissapearing/bb15d5f0-2391-4e7f-8dbb-e5c48e194043
  7. D drive keeps dissapearing for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    D drive keeps dissapearing for no reason: Yesterday my D drive has been glitching out and keeps dissapearing everynow and then. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX IT? oh and my laptop is an Inspirion 16 7000 gaming submitted by /u/Thejman5683 [link] [comments]...
  8. Bluetooth icon dissapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth icon dissapeared: I had my PC working properly and running version 1803- Windows 64 bits. on 10/10 I had the cumulative update (KB4462919) installed and currently running OS Build 17134.345. I have Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard combo (MX5000/MX1000) from Logitech which is running properly but...
  9. Dissapearing Icons

Dissapearing Icons: All my windows Icons Such as Windows Defender, Groove Music, Sticky Notes , Microsoft edge, All Microsoft apps are invisible on my task bar, For Example, refer to the attached image, i have tried sfc Scan, DSIM , Deleting Icon Cache from Appdata folder, nothing works. I have...
  10. Icons and thumbnails dissapeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons and thumbnails dissapeared: Hey, I'm running out of ideas. All of my icons dissapeared yesterday for some unknown reason. On desktop there is just blank space where they should be, only the text description of each shortcut or file remains. No icons are showing in explorer either. The only place...