Windows 10: What is the simple way of getting rid of the blue locked padlock that keeps popping up on...

Discus and support What is the simple way of getting rid of the blue locked padlock that keeps popping up on... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I get rid of a blue padlock on my screen?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BarbaraRinehart, Oct 26, 2019.

1. What is the simple way of getting rid of the blue locked padlock that keeps popping up on...

How do I get rid of a blue padlock on my screen?

:)

BarbaraRinehart, Oct 26, 2019
  2. rubixruby Win User

Large padlock symbol when phone is locked

I have an E75 and can anyone please tell me how I can get rid of the large padlock which covers my wallpaper when my phone is locked. I have to lock my phone for work so just locking the keypad isn't enough.

Thanks

rubixruby, Oct 26, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Corsair Introduces Flash Padlock Secure USB 2.0 Drives

Corsair today launched the "Flash Padlock” family of affordable USB 2.0 drives, the safest way to secure your data while on the go. Priced starting at only $29.99, the Flash Padlock line of affordable USB 2.0 flash drives address the need for secure data storage through hardware technology, rather than software. Flash Padlock features "Auto-Locking," so the user doesn’t need to remember to enable the protective feature - It will automatically lock and protect itself after removal from the computer.

What is the simple way of getting rid of the blue locked padlock that keeps popping up on... flash_padlock72_thm.jpg

With its simple touch-pad security PIN entry system, Flash Padlock can be unlocked quickly and confidentially for use as a standard USB flash data drive. Flash Padlock is impervious to “brute force” hacks or keystroke loggers that would defeat a software secured USB flash drive.

Flash Padlock is immediately available in two capacities:
    • Flash Padlock 1GB ~ $29.99 USD MSRP
    • Flash Padlock 2GB ~ $39.99 USD MSRP
    Flash Padlock Security Features Include:
    • Hardware-Enabled Auto-Lock Function: Device Auto-Locks in 15 seconds after removal from computer.
    • User Customizable Security PIN - User sets unique security PIN (up to 10 digits long) for unlocking device.
    • Platform Independent: Works on Windows, MAC and Linux platforms without the use of additional software.
    • Easy to Use: Direct keypad access and indicator lights make locking/unlocking simple and understandable.
    “The Corsair Flash Padlock is one of the most secure USB flash drive solutions on the market today,” said Jack Peterson, VP of Marketing at Corsair. “Corsair has built the Flash Padlock specifically for those customers with concerns about inadequate software-based security solutions on a USB flash drive. The designed hardware security feature puts these concerns to rest,” continued Peterson.

Corsair Flash Padlock 1GB and 2GB products are available immediately through Corsair’s authorized distributors and resellers world-wide, priced at $29.99 USD MSRP and $39.99 USD MSRP respectively. Corsair Flash Padlock products are backed by a 3-year Limited Warranty. In addition, a PIN registration service and complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and TS Xpress are also available.

Source: Corsair

malware, Oct 26, 2019
  4. What is the simple way of getting rid of the blue locked padlock that keeps popping up on...

What is the best way to get rid of pop up blockers?

Original Title: pop up blockers

What is the best way to get rid of pop up blockers?

DaleFriedemann, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

What is the simple way of getting rid of the blue locked padlock that keeps popping up on...

1. What is the simple way of getting rid of the blue locked padlock that keeps popping up on... - Similar Threads - simple getting rid

2. how to get rid of boffero.com pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to get rid of boffero.com pop ups: I am continuing to get pop ups that i have a virus from buffero.com I've scanned and have no problems, but pop ups continue. I've tried a couple of ways that have been suggested, however, I cannot get rid of.HELP...
  3. I can't get rid of pop-ups

I can't get rid of pop-ups: I keep getting pop-ups that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These pop-ups are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop it?...
  4. Lock screen keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen keeps popping up: I have tried many things to try to stop the lock screen from popping up constantly and have failed, I think it stated after the last windows 10 update. Please help....
  5. How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Softonic pop ups: I have Win 10 and have spent much time searching how to get rid of Softonic popups. I don't think there's any way to do it. Best I can tell, Softonics comes from Microsoft and is loaded into Microsoft Edge. And from there it invades all browsers. Even though I don't use Edge,...
  6. Get rid of Caps Lock pop up on Jan 2019 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get rid of Caps Lock pop up on Jan 2019 update: Ever since the update, I've been getting pop up notifications every single time I press the caps lock. This is incredibly annoying due to my typing habits. This comes issue is present on both my iBuyPower PC and my HP Spectre laptop and it has just recently occured . Any...
  7. How to get rid of DNSunlocker pop up

How to get rid of DNSunlocker pop up: Whenever I go on to any of my usual websites this DNSunlocker pops up and prevents me from using my websites e.g. National Express etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-to-get-rid-of-dnsunlocker-pop-up/c191fd47-c2ef-42fa-9287-10f55dae410f"
  8. How to get rid of pop ups

How to get rid of pop ups: Why do I keep getting the pop up, Saying call a certain number from Microsoft, and I know its not.. How do I get rid of these popups. 63170
  9. How to get rid of Bing popping up?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Bing popping up?: Good Afternoon All, Since this forum always solves my problems I hope someone will kindly solve this one. When I don't use my computer for a while it goes dark and then when I click the mouse I have to click on my name and click sign in. When I do so Bing shopping or...
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Im using windows 10 and keep getting a blue padlock popping up....how do i get rid of it