Windows 10: what is the simplest way to hide your IP address?

Discus and support what is the simplest way to hide your IP address? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; what is the simplest way to hide your IP address? 169202 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ineedmoney, Nov 27, 2020.

1. what is the simplest way to hide your IP address?

what is the simplest way to hide your IP address?

:)

ineedmoney, Nov 27, 2020

2. what is the simplest way to hide your IP address?

ineedmoney, Nov 27, 2020
  3. what is the simplest way to hide your IP address?

The choice you make depends upon your reason for hiding the IP.
    What is your reason?

margrave55, Nov 27, 2020
  4. what is the simplest way to hide your IP address?

Finding IP address

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to find printer’s IP address:

1. Type Devices and Printers in the Windows search bar.
    2. Select on the printer and click on
      Manage.
    3. Click on the Ports tab.
      You will be able to find printer’s IP address under the ‘Ports’ tab.

Few printers also have a “Test print” option on the printer. When you print a test page from network printer, the page shows the IP address along with other details.

Note: If it is set on DHCP mode the IP address will constantly change.
    The IP address is assigned automatically by your router using a protocol called DHCP.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

1. what is the simplest way to hide your IP address? - Similar Threads - simplest hide address

2. what is this IP address -> 45.137.190.241

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this IP address -> 45.137.190.241: I've installed Malwarebytes antivirus a year ago and I guess, after giving my pc to my cousin for 6 months, things have really changed in this computer. i keep getting this alert every 10 mins stating that a website has been blocked due to virus name such as Trojan or...
  3. what is this IP address -> 45.137.190.241

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is this IP address -> 45.137.190.241: I've installed Malwarebytes antivirus a year ago and I guess, after giving my pc to my cousin for 6 months, things have really changed in this computer. i keep getting this alert every 10 mins stating that a website has been blocked due to virus name such as Trojan or...
  4. what is this IP address -> 45.137.190.241

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Weird IP address - what is it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird IP address - what is it: I'm attempting to help my son with his network and I see a very weird IP address for the printer HP LaserJet Pro M148f-M149f >> fe80::862a:fdff:fe78:a2bf%13I'm bit of a dummy and confused by this. I don't know what to think about this.If I use "Angry IP Scanner" I see that...
  6. Weird IP address - what is it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird IP address - what is it: I'm attempting to help my son with his network and I see a very weird IP address for the printer HP LaserJet Pro M148f-M149f >> fe80::862a:fdff:fe78:a2bf%13I'm bit of a dummy and confused by this. I don't know what to think about this.If I use "Angry IP Scanner" I see that...
  7. Weird IP address - what is it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. what is the simplest way to hide your IP address?

in Windows 10 Support
    what is the simplest way to hide your IP address?: what is the simplest way to hide your IP address? 169202
  9. what is my IP Address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is my IP Address: what is my IP Address? And how can I get my IP address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-my-ip-address/6de2fa4c-2c3c-4eab-9824-28ace4b34064
  10. whats a simple way to find my IP address?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    whats a simple way to find my IP address?: Does anyone know a simple way to find an IP address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-a-simple-way-to-find-my-ip-address/69b88393-feef-421c-85be-ba6bbc89630c