Windows 10: What Is The Status of KB4490481?

Discus and support What Is The Status of KB4490481? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Could someone tell me if KB4490481 has been fixed or are we supposed to not install it. I put all my updates on hold in the first week of April because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by haydnguy, Apr 30, 2019.

1. haydnguy Win User

What Is The Status of KB4490481?

Could someone tell me if KB4490481 has been fixed or are we supposed to not install it. I put all my updates on hold in the first week of April because I tried twice to download it and it gave me problems (It downloaded but gave me problems after I installed.) It's been so long I have forgotten exactly what the symptoms were. Fortunately I had created a restore point to go back to and then it worked find after I used the restore point.

I see (by searching) that others have had problems too but haven't seen any that have said what to do about it?

:)

haydnguy, Apr 30, 2019
  2. JeffWang4 Win User

System_Service_Exception after installing KB4490481 on Windows 10

I didn't see KB4490481 in the list that I can hide. Instead, I saw KB4480056 in the this.

I upgraded KB4490481 along with KB4480056, maybe is KB4480056 causing the issue?

When I check upgrade history, it shows that KB4490481 requires a restart to finish installing and KB4480056 is successfully installed. So confused.

JeffWang4, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Battery status not showing up

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

I suggest you to run in-built Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the left pane, click on
      View All.
    • Click on Power to run the troubleshooter.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 30, 2019
  4. What Is The Status of KB4490481?

Fake Java Update pop-up appearing on Windows 10.

Hello James,

Thank you for responding quickly with the status of the issue.

Please reply:

• Did you go through the link suggested in the above post?
    • Which part of the steps are you unable to carry out?

The article shared above lists the steps in a user friendly manner. I suggest you to go through the steps from the link above and write to us for with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

What Is The Status of KB4490481?

1. What Is The Status of KB4490481? - Similar Threads - Status KB4490481

2. Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window: i bought my laptop when i did, and have stayed on 10, because of the mandatory Secure Boot for Windows 11 since dual boot is important for my needs. my question is, if i go beyond the built-in option's time limit for going back to Windows 11 and reinstall 10 using the...
  3. Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window: i bought my laptop when i did, and have stayed on 10, because of the mandatory Secure Boot for Windows 11 since dual boot is important for my needs. my question is, if i go beyond the built-in option's time limit for going back to Windows 11 and reinstall 10 using the...
  4. What icons and their meaning are in the status column of Task Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What icons and their meaning are in the status column of Task Manager?: What icons and their meaning are in the status column of Task Manager? For example there is a green leaf icon that means economy mode. I believe there are at least 3 other icons that can show in task manager status but i don't see an explanation for them. Shouldn't there be a...
  5. What icons and their meaning are in the status column of Task Manager?

What icons and their meaning are in the status column of Task Manager?: What icons and their meaning are in the status column of Task Manager? For example there is a green leaf icon that means economy mode. I believe there are at least 3 other icons that can show in task manager status but i don't see an explanation for them. Shouldn't there be a...
  6. Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11: Hi, After updating to Windows 11 during a recent Windows update, I've been using my laptop for several months without any issues. However, I recently started receiving a message indicating that the Windows license will expire soon. Oddly enough, when I check the settings, it...
  7. Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11: Hi, After updating to Windows 11 during a recent Windows update, I've been using my laptop for several months without any issues. However, I recently started receiving a message indicating that the Windows license will expire soon. Oddly enough, when I check the settings, it...
  8. Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11

9. How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...: How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in the code of a UWP application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-and-set-the-status-of-enable-or-disable/c841f242-d7cc-4ba6-bce4-23b5830d4ed1
  10. How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...

How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...: How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in the code of a UWP application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-and-set-the-status-of-enable-or-disable/c841f242-d7cc-4ba6-bce4-23b5830d4ed1
  1. GHacks
  2. GHacks
Tags: