Windows 10: What is the step by step procedure to back up my computer to a external drive

Discus and support What is the step by step procedure to back up my computer to a external drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What is the step by step procedure to back up my computer to an external drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidParnow, Jan 9, 2019.

1. What is the step by step procedure to back up my computer to a external drive

What is the step by step procedure to back up my computer to an external drive.

:)

DavidParnow, Jan 9, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jan 9, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Stepping

Is stepping 2 revision JH-F2 a good stepping for a socket AM2 5200+?

4. What is the step by step procedure to back up my computer to a external drive

x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

What is the step by step procedure to back up my computer to a external drive

1. What is the step by step procedure to back up my computer to a external drive - Similar Threads - step step procedure

2. what should speed step and speed step be set too

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should speed step and speed step be set too: i have asus z490 MB i5 10600kgtx 1660srunning window 11 homemy cpu been running slow and had to change power setting on and of for turbo boostand speed step,speed shift in bios, which should be correct setting for these...
  3. what should speed step and speed step be set too

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what should speed step and speed step be set too: i have asus z490 MB i5 10600kgtx 1660srunning window 11 homemy cpu been running slow and had to change power setting on and of for turbo boostand speed step,speed shift in bios, which should be correct setting for these...
  4. Steps recorder is missing steps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Steps recorder is missing steps: Hi I'm trying to use Steps Recorder to record steps so that I can turn them into test cases. However, It only records one step and misses all the others. I have tried changing the default save location but this has no effect. FTR I'm evaluating Desktop Step Recorders so...
  5. Setting up a compulsory MS account - step by step

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Setting up a compulsory MS account - step by step: So it is Saturday night and nothing to do anyway, so if some not so intellectually great MS geniuses have decided to turn setting up a PC, normally a boring technical activity, into a circus show, why not support them. They need what they think is my info so I make it up......
  6. this is showing up. please tell me what this is and how to solve it step by step.

in Windows 10 Customization
    this is showing up. please tell me what this is and how to solve it step by step.: please tell me what this is and how to solve it step by step. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-showing-up-please-tell-me-what-this-is-and/fd0aa63c-fe7f-43db-8b32-806f7fb3d972
  7. Setting up a shared drive - step by step

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up a shared drive - step by step: Can anyone please help with this? :) Which order should the blocks be in? 164779
  8. Setting up a shared drive - step by step

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting up a shared drive - step by step: Can anyone please help with this? :) Which order should the blocks be in? 164779
  9. Step-by-step procedure to turn off Check for updates feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Step-by-step procedure to turn off Check for updates feature in Windows 10: Hello everyone, I need a small assistance: Actually, I need to permanently turn off the "Check for updates option" in Windows 10 64-bit. I therefore request you to kindly assist me further....
  10. One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...: I had a small problem and thought it would be a simple fix. I went to scan for corrupted drivers, forgot to uncheck Microsoft drivers, and ended up uninstalling everything. Now, I know everything’s kind of weird. it gets stuck in an infinite boot loop, with the Omen logo and...